•Anxiety Attack•

MEGAN'S  POV

Diego left to go inside about 30 minutes ago and Steven got worried and went inside to go check on him. Now I was gettin a little worried about diego. What if something happened to him , or if he left? I started to panic a little.

STEVEN'S POV

I ran inside but didn't see Diego in the. I walked into the kitchen and didn't see him there either. I really started to get worried about my bro. Where the hell did he go? I jogged to the staircase and seen a group of girls waiting by the stairs.

"Hey did any of you see Diego?" I asked them.

"Yeah your friend went to the bathroom. Do you have any idea when's he's gonna be out?" She asked me clearly just another clout chaser. I rolled my eyes and ran upstairs. I reached the bathroom and knocked on the door. I didn't get an answer so I knocked harder. I just heard crashing and him mumbling. I heard a few cry's come from him. FUCK he's having an anxiety attack.

"Yo Diego open the door." I yelled as I jiggled the door handle. I didn't get a response so I ran down stairs.

"YO EVERYONE OUT THE COPS ARE ON THE WAY." I heard the music stop and everyone started to leave.

MEGAN'S POV

We saw through the glass door Steven clearing everyone out of Diego's house. My heart dropped. What's going on?

"Yo what the fuck is happening?" Adam said standing up. We all headed inside. Everyone was gone and Steven was going through the silverware and came out with a knife in his hand.

"Steven what's going on? Where's Diego?" I asked him concerned.

"Diego locked himself in the bathroom I think he's having an anxiety attack." He said running up the stairs. I followed behind him. Steven started to try to unlock the bathroom door as I help him. I heard two footsteps run up the stairs but I didn't bother to see who it was.

"I just hope he didn't relapse." Steven said pushing the door open. I stood there seeing a bottle of pills opened and some scattered on the floor. Diego was in the corner balled up crying. I ran to his side.

"Diego are you okay?" I asked him. He realized it was me and wrapped his arms around me. His eyes were puffy and red from crying. I wrapped my arms around him and tried to get him to calm down. But he wouldn't he could barely talk because of how much he was freaking out.

"He hasn't had one in months." Steven said. I placed my hand on his head and it was hot. I looked up at Steven.

"He's burning up Steven is that normal?" I then  placed my hand on his chest. His heart rate was beating like crazy. "His heart rate is fast Steven what should I do."

"It's never been this bad before." He said not knowing what to do.I looked back down to see him sweating. "How many Xans did you take Diego." Steven asked. He held up three fingers. My heart dropped. I wanted to cry.

"Come on Megan he'll be fine." I looked up to see kian mad. I gave him a discussing face cause of how dumb he is.

"Fuck off kian he's clearly not." I said getting pissed off.  "Steven can you help me with him?"

"Yeah of course." He said coming over to me.

"I'll pick up this pills off the floor." Selena said as she began to pick them up. Steven grabbed Diego with me and helped him up. He held onto me tightly as we walked down the stairs to the living room. We laid him on the couch and he was still freaking out, his breath was becoming shorter. I sat on the couch and he laid his head on my lap with his hands around my waist. I then took off his hat. Running my hands through his hair trying to calm him down.

"He's not cooling off." I said to Steven.

"I'll get you some water and a wet towel." Lena said. I looked down at Diego stirring around. I saw that he still had his hoodie and jacket on.

"Diego I'm gonna take your jacket off okay." I said and he nodded. I struggled to take off his jacket but was able to do it. He was still hot so I ended up takin his shirt off too. I then saw Lena come back into the room. She handed me a wet towel and a cold water bottle. I placed the wet towel on his head and rubbed it on his face trying to cool him off.

"Megan this is pointless..." Kian started to say but I quickly cut him off before he said anything else.

"Look Kian just leave if your not gonna help." I said bringing my attention back to Diego. He started to come back down from his attack.

"Megan." He said trying to sit up but I carefully pushed him back down.

"Shhhh I'm right here Diego. It's okay I'm here." I said as he pulled me into a hug.

"I think the Xanax is kicking in." Steven said. "I'll go get you guys a blanket and some pillows." I nodded my head towards him. And he walked away.

"Wait your staying here?" Kian asked me.

"I mean yeah someone needs to watch Diego for the night." Selena said for me. I smiled at her for helping me out.

"Why he's looks fine to me." Kian said.

"Because he took three pills. I'm not just going to leave him alone." I said getting more annoyed with kian. He looked at me with anger and went to the kitchen. I rolled my eyes and continued to play with Diego's hair.

"Okay here you guys go." Steven said giving me the pillows and blankets. He sat them down on the other side of the couch.

"Thank you." I replied back to Steven.

"Well we're gonna head out text us in the morning to tell us how he's feeling." Lean said to us and we all nodded as her and Adam left.

"Were going to be in the guess bedroom if you need anything just come and get us." Selena said. They left to their room. And Kian walked back out and just looked at me.

"I'm not leaving you here alone with him." He said in anger.

"Selena and Steven are here I'm not alone with him. And why don't you trust me?" I asked moving Diego and getting up. I put the pillows under his head. I then walked over to his feet and took off his shoes for him as I took mine off as well.

"Because have you not been seeing how y'all act around each other?" kian said getting worried. I mean he had a point but I wasn't going to admit that.

"Listen kian I'm not in the mood to fight right now." I said being serious as I placed the blanket on Diego.

"Fine but I'm picking you up in the morning." He said and walked out. I was about to sit on the other end of the couch but heard a deep voice.

"Megan?" Diego said with his raspy voice. I walked back over to him and sat on the floor in front of him.

"Yes Diego?" I asked nicely.

"I'm sorry I didn't want to relapse but it was getting worse and I didn't know what to do." He said tearing up.

"It's fine Diego as long as your okay I don't care." I said getting under the blanket and holding him as he softly cried into my shoulder. I played with his hair and he calmed down. He pulled my face towards him and looked me in my eyes.

"No ones been able to help calm me down from my attacks but you did." He said and I smiled at him and just cuddled him until we both fell asleep