•Sleep Over•

MEGAN'S   POV

Right when we pulled up to Diego's place we rushed inside to get comfy in our PJs. I got a bunch of fuzzy blankets and laid them all over the couch and floor. While doing so Selena got some candles to light up the room so we could turn all the lights off.

"I'm going to go get us some snacks." Lena said while walking into the kitchen. She later came back out with a bunch of bowls filled to the top with chips, popcorn, and a bunch of candy. She sat it down on the table then looked up at me like she remembered something really important.

"You okay." I said reaching over to the chip bowl. She smiled and ran over to her bag.

"I almost forgot but look what I brought to spark up the night." Lena said pulling out a bottle of wine.

"Yessss bitchhhh you know what's up!" Selena said getting up and going into the kitchen. I heard noises and she came back with three cups.

"Does Diego have a wine opener?" Lean asked.

"Dang that's a good question girl. Let me go check." I said getting up off the couch and running into the kitchen. I searched through all his shit and finally found one. "Fuck that shit was hard to find." I giggled handing it to her. She laughed at me taking it and opening the bottle.

*POP*
The top flew off.

"Ayeeeee!" Selena said getting all excited.

"Alright here's one for you." Lena said pouring the wine in a cup than handing it to me. "One for me." She said pouring herself one and setting it down on the table. "And one for you." She said pouring the last one for Selena.

"Alright ladies what do you wanna watch?" Selena said spinning her wine in her glass like a classy bitch.

"What the hell are you doing??" I laughed at her while taking a gulp of my drink.

"For real. Everyone knows you have to smell it to really enjoy it." Lena said putting her nose to the glass and taking a big sniff of her drink.

"Bitchhhhh if you don't stop." I said trying to get these girls to quit this dumb shit.

"Alright were done. But for real what do you guys wanna watch." Selena said taking a sip of her wine.

"Ooo we should watch stranger things." Lena perked up.

"Fuck yes!" I said grabbing the tv remote to turn it on and hopped onto Diego's Netflix to watch this show.

-4 hours later-

We're completely wasted we couldn't even finish the show. We ended up watching YouTube fails.

"Holy shit! Did you see that guy fall off the roof." Lena said shocked while me and Selena are rolling on the floor laughing.

"What...the...fuck." I said out of breath and holding onto my stomach cause it hurt so much from laughing. My phone started to ring. I lifted my head up to look for my phone. "Where's my phone?" I asked still on the floor laughing at myself.

"I think it's over here." Lena said reaching out for it. She handed it to me.

"Wait its Diego wanting to FaceTime me." I said turning the tv down. I accepted the call and saw his cute face show up on my screen.

"Hi babyyyy." He said with his dorky smile.

"Hi cutie." I smiled back at him. As I then got up off the floor and laid on the couch on my belly.

"How's my baby doing?" He asked.

"I'm doing good." I giggled. "What about you?" I respond back to him.

"Good, but I'm missin my lil ma." He said messing with his beanie.

"Awe I miss you too D. What are you guys doing?" I asked.

"We just got off the plain and I'm in the car now with everyone." He said flipping the camera around to show me everyone then flipped the camera back to his face. "What are you doing." He said getting closer to his screen to see what was going on in the background. I laughed as Lena got on top of my back with her wine in her hand.

"We're drinking and watching YouTube videos." I said laughing as Selena then joined. Diego laughed and put Steven and Adam on the phone as well.

"I can only imagine how that's going." Adam said laughing at us. Diego moves his phone back so it was only him again. Lena wasn't paying attention to my phone. She was looking at the tv sipping her wine.

"Is my girl being good?" Diego asked and Lena turned her head.

"Oh the best. You know she listens and does what she's supposed to." She said winking while smacking my butt.

"Ouch!" I whimpered.

"Aye don't make me fly back down there." Diego said with a cute stern voice. Lena laughed and got off of me to get more wine.

"It's okay D." I said laughing at him.

"I know I trust you baby. Alright we're here at the hotel now I'll text you okay." He said.

"Okay baby bye."

"Bye." And with that we hung up. I placed my phone on the charger and waited for his text. But while I waited I drunk some more with my girls.

"Oh guys guess what I brought to the party." Selena said drinking what was left in her cup. Then going through her bag to find something.

"What is it." I questioned her as me and Lena waited. She pulled out a little bag that had two pre rolled blunts.

"Oh hell yeah." Lena said pulling out a lighter to give to Selena. She sparked it up and took her hits and passed it over to us. Lena went second then passed it to me. I put the blunt in between my lips and inhaled. I held the smoke in then blew it out. All my anxiety and stress were gone and so was I.