•Staying The Night•

Diego walked back out pulling his hoodie down so no one would notice his bulge. I laughed to myself as he sat down next to me.

"I'll get you back for that one." He said to me and looked back over to Steven and talked to him for awhile.

"Hey Megan can you help me for a second." Selena asked me while she started to pick up the empty bowls on the table.

"Yeah of course." I said getting up and helping her pick up the rest of the bowls. We walked to the kitchen and put the bowls in the sink.

"So I saw Ethan texting Kian during the movie. I'd thought I should tell you." She said looking at me. My stomach felt sick. Kian is gonna hurt me for sure now.

"Fuck he knows I'm home now." I said kinda freaking out a little bit.

"Hey don't worry he won't come here. I won't let him." She said hugging me. That calmed me down a little bit but I'm still worry he will come by.

"Thanks Selena." I said letting go of her.

"No problem bestie." She smiled and walked back out to the living room. I walked out too and seen that Ethan was getting ready to leave.

"So you trying to come back with me and chill?" Ethan asked the guys.

"Nah bro I'm probably gonna stay here with my girl." Steven said picking Selena up and twirling her around.

"Damn ight What bout you Diego?" Ethan asked. Diego looked over at me then back at Ethan.

"I think I'm gonna crash here tonight. If that's okay with you?" He looked over at me smirking a bit. I smiled back and shook my head yes.

"Yeah I'm fine with that." I replied back. Ethan gave us a confused look. He turned around and walked away.

"Alright then I guess I'll be going out tonight by myself." He said reaching the door.

"Wait where are you going?" Steven asked him.

"Oh probably just to a club tonight why."

"Selena let's get fucked up tonight." Steven told Selena.

"IM FUCKING DOWN!" She screams. I just laughed at them as they began to get ready to go out.

"I love you baby girl. I'll see you tomorrow okay." Selena said hugging me tightly. While the boys said their goodbyes.

"Love you to girly have fun and be safe." I said back.

"Of course my love." She said walking out with the guys.

"So I guess it's just you and me now." I said smiling.

"Yeah just don't go gay on me for Selena." He said laughing as he moved more towards me.

"Trust me I could never be gay for anyone." I replied back laughing. He reached out to grab my hips and he held them tight.

"Oh really whys that?"

"Cause I like dick too much." I laughed. A smirk appeared on his face.

"Oh yeah well your gonna be hurting for a week now." He smiled and picked me up and I wrapped my legs around him. He started to kiss me and walked us into my room. He sat me down on the bed. His hands ran up my thighs to the end of my hoodie. He broke from the kiss and pulled my hoodie off. He looked down at me and pushed me more back on the bed. I got up and pushed him down on the bed and I sat on top of him. I made out with him more and he spanked my ass.

"Mhmmm Diego." I moaned.

"Yes kitten?" His hot sexy voice whispered in my ear giving me goosebumps. I leaned into his neck and started to kiss it leaving him more hickeys. I looked back up at him.

"I wanna fuck You." I blurted out. He smirked and turned me over. He pulled down my pants and underwear. He then unhooked my bra and tossed it over across the room. Diego leaned down and started to kiss my thighs while his hands massaged my boobs. His kisses were sloppy and wet he left a few dark hickeys on my thighs. I felt his hot breath hit my inner thigh. He then started to eat me out. I was a moaning mess. I moved my right hand to grab a chunk full of his hair while my left hand gripped onto the bed sheets. This felt so different. A good different of course. I could honestly say he was much more better at this than Kian ever was.

"Fuck Diego." I moaned. He stoped. He sat up and I did as well.

"That's not my name kitten." He said pulling me down towards the end of the bed. I pushed him back on the bed and pulled down his boxers. I took his dick in my hand and gave it a few licks. Then looked back up at him.

"Your right. I'm sorry daddy." Then I took him in my mouth and sucked.

"Fuck kitten Your so hot." He moaned. I picked up the speed more and more. After awhile I stopped and got up and sat on him and made out with him. Diego moves me and pushed his dick in me with a sudden rush going through me. He gave me a minute to get use to his size. After I was good I started to ride him.

"Fuck Your so tight ma." He said out of breath. He squeezed my ass really tight and spanked me again.

"I'm gonna cum." I said getting really tired.

"Me too ma." We both came and cleaned up. He put his pants back on and I put my underwear back on. He wrapped his arms around me and kissed my neck.

"You look tired ma." He said spinning me around to look at me. I nodded my head yes.

"Let's lay down baby." He grabbed my hand and took me to the bed. We both got under the blanket and cuddle each other.

"I'm glad I meet you." I said giving him a kiss on the cheek.

"Me too." He replied back. And with that we both feel asleep.