•Knock next time•

MAEGAN'S POV

I open my eyes to see a sleepy Diego. His arms were around me holding onto me tightly. I smiled at him and carefully moved closer to him so we were face to face.

"Diego?" I said trying to wake him up. But he didn't budge.

"Diego?" I shook him and he still didn't wake up. I got on top of him to kiss his lips and then his cheeks. He moved slightly. I continued to kiss him all over his face until he woke up. His eyes open but he was squinting from the sunlight coming through his windows. Once his eyes adjusted he let go of me so he could tickled me.

"Hahaha DIEGO! STOP! I CANT BREATHE!" I laughed out of breath. I caught his hands and held them so he couldn't tickle me anymore.

"That's what you get for waking me up." He said laughing at me as he got out of my grip. He quickly sat up and kissed me. He held onto my waist to keep me still. He kiss me passionately as his hands then started to travel down he went up my shirt to my ass. I wrapped my arms around his neck as he continued to kiss me. He rolled me over so he was now on top. He broke our kiss and started leaving wet kisses on my neck. I moaned from the pleasure.

"Is that a moan I hear?" He asked me. I looked at him and bit my lip.

"N....no?" I questioned and he smirked.

"Oh really? Well I bet I can make you moan even louder." He said as he started to move down. He lifted my shirt up and kissed my belly down to my thighs. His hot breath hit my my thighs and I got the shivers. He looked up at me and took off my underwear. He slowly rubbed his fingers on my clit. I started to wiggle under his hold. He then smiled at me and slowly licked me up once to make me wet enough so he could slid his fingers in. It was a quick motion and I was a moaning mess.

"Ughh Diego." He looked up at me and smirked. He went faster and faster. I threw my head back in pleasure as I moaned. Then all of a sudden he stop. I look back down at him to see him crash his lips on mine. He was eating me out and it felt so fucking good.

"Oh FUCK!" I exclaimed. I run my fingers in his hair while he ate me out.

"FUCK DIEGO!" I moaned again feeling tingles in my stomach.

*BOOM BOOM BOOM*
The door opened up in a rush. Diego got up instantly and covered my bottom half up with the blanket. I was startled and did know what to do. So I just sat there waiting for Diego to say or do anything.

"Yo Diego....?" Ethan said stopping in his tracks and turning around instantly. Fuck not this dude.

"Shit I didn't know you had company over." He said apologizing to us. Diego laughed and got up off the bed.

"Your all good. Just knock next time." He said laughing as he picked out a new shirt to wear. He put it on and walked over to Ethan. He was just staring at me which kinda made me feel uncomfortable but it was whatever. Then again he probably still thinks I'm with kian and that I'm cheating on him with Diego, but I honestly don't give a fuck what he thinks.

"So why did you come over?" Diego asked pulling Ethan from his thoughts.

"Yo I got good news for you man. Your manager got a call from a festival and they want you to play the first four shows to kick off their tour." He said all excited. Diego's face lit up. He was so happy and I was so happy for him. My baby is going to go on a tour!!

"Holy shit man really?" He asked happy.

"Yes dude are you in?" Ethan asked.

"Fuck yeah of course I am." He said laughing. Diego's phone started to ring and he reached into his pocket to answer it.

"Hello......hey Steven!"

"Wait your going to be there too? Hell yeah man alright bet see ya soon." He hung up the call and looked over at Ethan.

"Steven is on his way we're gonna go out and celebrate." Diego said.

"Hell yeah man." He laughed. Then Ethan got a text and his face dropped.

"Alright you go do that man I gotta go but congratulations dude." He said giving Diego a bro hug and left. Diego looked back over at me and smiled.

"Congratulations baby." I said getting out of bed to hug him. He picked me up and I wrapped my legs around him.

"Thankssss ma. Now let's get ready." He said smiling and letting me down.

"Ready? For what?" I asked going to sit on the bed.

"We're gonna celebrate." He said sitting next to me.

"You want me to come with you and Steven?" I asked him.

"Of course why wouldn't I?"

"I don't know. I guess cause kian never aloud me to go to his meetings or celebrations about his career." I said looking at him.

"Baby your apart of my life now. If I want you to be in my life that means you'll be apart of my career now too. I want you there by my side supporting me through everything" Diego said. I got up and gave him a kiss.

"You are the sweetest person on this planet I swear." I said as he hugged me tightly.

"No you are kitten." He kissed the top of my head.

"Now go get dress." I let go of him and walked away as I did so he spanked my butt. It made me jump a little. I blushed. I can get use to living with him.