•Fight•

They at least took 20 shots each. They were fucked up. Kian kept saying weird things and he was honestly just annoying me the whole time. So I was on the other side of the couch talking to Diego about his lifestyle.

"So wait do you have a rapper name or something?" I asked him.

"Yeah it's ummm...lil xan." He said laughing at himself.

"Awe that's cute. But why lil xan?"

"Cause I was addicted to xan's heavily. But I'm sober now so I've been thinking about just changing it to Diego." He stated.

"That's cool..."

"Yo Megan you should go up to the store to get us some more alcohol." Kian said interrupting me. I looked at him with an annoyed face.

"No I have no clue where to go." I said turning back to Diego to continue our conversation.

"Have your new best friend take you I'm sure he'd love to take you to get me some alcohol." He said then burping at the end of his sentence.

"Whatever dude give me the money and I'll go get you some." I said getting up and walking towards him with my hand out for the money. He just handed me his wallet. I was about to walk away until Kian grabbed my arm really tight. I looked back at him to see what he was doing.

"Leave my fucking wallet." He snarled. I took out the money and threw the wallet back at him. I was walking towards the door when I heard someone running up behind me. I turned around and saw Diego with his dorky smile.

"What are you doing?" I asked him as I opened the door. He held it open for me and let me walk out first.

"I'm gonna take you." He said walking right next to me.

"Thanks." I said back to him.

"No problem ma." We walked out of the building and towards his car. I got in and he did to and started to drive us to the nearest gas station.

"Hey I'm sorry Kian's being an ass to you." Diego said with sympathy.

"It's all good he always acts like this when he drinks. It will get worse when I have to take him back home." I said laughing at how stupid I was for being with him.

"Then don't go back with him." He said and I laughed at him.

"Yeah I wish it was that simple." I said as we stopped at the gas station. I got out and Diego meet me halfway. He grabbed my hand and walked me in the store. We walked all the way to the back to pick out different type of bottles. We walked back up to the cash register and placed everything down. She checked our id's and I paid. She bagged everything up and we left hand in hand. Diego and I walked back to his car then drove back to the studio. I walked through the door with the bottles and placed them on the coffee table in front of Kian.

"How was your trip?" He asked me.

"Fine I guess." I said sitting back down where I was to begin with. Diego did as well.

"Hey come sit next to me baby." I rolled my eyes and did as I was told. I felt so bad that Diego had to see this. No one else was paying attention cause they were too busy mixing music and shit. Kian pored another shot and took it. He wrapped his arm around my waist. He leaned his head on my shoulder and kissed it. He had wet and sloppy kisses.

"I'm sorry I got mad at you." Kian said.

"It's okay baby." I replied back. Of course I wasn't okay with him treating me like this but I don't want to argue.

DIEGO'S POV

Why is she with him? He's such an asshole to her. She could be with me. I would love to fucking show her off to the world. Megan deserves better. I heard her tell him to back off and I turned my attention towards them but not making it obvious. I seen kian trying to grab her ass. I tried to shake off the jealously and walked over to Steven to hit the blunt he just rolled.

"I think we're gonna leave now." I heard Megan say and I turned around to look at her as she got up off the couch and grabbed the keys from Kian.

"Alright need any help?" I asked and she nodded. Steven helped Kian up and I helped walk them out. We reached his car and helped Kian get in the passenger seat. Steven walked back inside as I walked back over to say goodbye to Megan.

"Drive safe and text me when you get home Okay." I said and she hugged me.

"I will." She replied sweetly.

"Come on Megan!" I heard Kian yell at her. She rolled her eyes.

"Ill see you later." She said and got in the car then drove off. I walked back into the studio and said bye to everyone.

MEGAN'S POV

We got back to my place and I helped kian inside. I put him on the couch and he feel asleep instantly. I walked upstairs to get to my room. I took my makeup off and changed into Diego's hoodie he let me wear. Which reminded me that I needed to text him that I'm home safe.

Kitten💔
Hey I made it home safe

Daddy Diego 💔
Good I hope everything is okay between you and kian

Kitten💔
Yes he's asleep on the couch but I wish you were here with me🙁

Daddy Diego 💔
Awe I wish I was there too baby but it's okay cause you'll see me soon promise 😏

Kitten💔
😍😍Good well I'm gonna go to sleep in your cozy hoodie now😊

Daddy Diego 💔
Ooo I bet you look good asf in it
Goodnight kitten

Kitten💔
Goodnight daddy😊