•studio•

DIEGO'S POV

After the girls left to go get ready me and Steven were just on our phones. I was waiting for my manager to text me back.

"Hey Xan tell me why Tana followed the xanarchy page again?" He said as he showed me his phone. I shook my head and didn't even answer him.

"Yo shes been on some wack shit now." He said.

"Yeah of course she's just another clout chaser man." I said laughing and he soon joined.

"Are you planing on bringing the girls with us on this tour?" He asked me.

"I haven't even thought about it that much to be honest." I said looking up at him. "Why do you ask?" I questioned him.

"Well I was just wondering Cause I want them to come but it's a small tour so I wasn't gonna have them come and stress about it you know. We'll be back soon. It's only a week." He said trying to explain it to me.

"Yeah I know what you mean." I said. My phone buzzed and I opened the group chat up to see that my manager was down to do some studio work today. "Yo he said we can come by and do some work." I said looking over at Steven.

"Shit let's get this shit done with." Steven said getting up. I got up as well and we walked back inside.

"We should wait for the girls to get done tho." I said as I sat down on the couch.

"Yeah that will probably take hours." He said laughing.

20 minutes later

I was in the middle of texting my manager when I heard footsteps coming from the stairs. I looked up from my phone to see Megan in some black skinny jeans, white shoes, and a crop top on. Her hair was straight with some cute makeup. She walked over to me and sat on my lap. I put my phone down and held onto her waist.

"You look so cute princess." I said to her as I kissed her arm making my way up to her shoulder.

"Awe thanks D." She said and I perked my head up.

"D?" I questioned her. That was the cutest nickname I've ever heard.

"Yeah it's short for Diego duh." She laughed at me.

"I know I've just never heard anyone say that before. It's cute." I said making her blush.

"Lena is here Megan." Selena said to her. I didn't want her to go but I knew she wanted to hang out and have fun with her friends. She stood up held her hand out for me to take. I took it and got up off the couch. I gave her a hug and kissed her.

"I'll see you tonight?" She asked me with a smile on her face.

"Of course." I said smiling back at her. "Me and Steven are going to head over to the studio then come back here." I said to her.

"Okay bye." She said giving me one last hug before leaving out the front door with Selena.

"Be safe." Steven said to them both then looked straight at me. "You ready bro." Steven asked.

"Yeah let's go." I said grabbing my keys off the table along with my phone. We walked out the door and got into my car. I drove us to the studio and we started to work instantly. I've been working on this album for awhile now and I can't wait to release it. I think this is going to be the best one yet.

"Diego can you send me the artwork for the cover." My manager asked me.

"Yeah of course." I said pulling it up and sending it to him.

"Thanks bro."

"No problem man." I said as I got back in the booth to record some more.

MEGAN'S POV

Lena picked us up and she drove us to her place. Adam was at his studio doing an interview. We walked into her place and a dog ran up to us.

"Awe hey little buddy." I said squatting down to pet the puppy. She was such a cutie.

"So what do y'all want to do? We can shoot a video for my YouTube channel or go on live or anything." She asked us. I stood back up.

"Ooo we should do a video for your channel." Selena said.

"Yes I agree." I said.

"Alright is there anything in particular y'all wanna film?" She asked us. We stood there for awhile thinking. "Oh wait I think I know follow me." She said as we walked into her room. She pulled out a big ass box that was just sitting in her room.

"So I bought some cloths but I haven't opened them up cause I've been so busy but maybe I can try them on for you guys and y'all can rate them." She said opening the box.

"I love that idea its like the trend that's going around but instead of your boyfriend it's your friends." I exclaimed.

"Yeah. Would y'all be down to do that?" She asked us.

"Yess!!" Me and Selena both said.

"Cool okay let's set the camera up." She said as we helped her out. Once that was done she stared to film her introduction.

"Hey guys what's up I'm here today with my lovely girls Megan and Selena and their going to help rate my outfits." She said looking at us. "And as the more cloths I try on they'll get a little more slutty." She said with a big smile on her face. She then went and tried the first one on and it took her less than five minutes before she peaked her head out the door.

"Alright closer your eyes." She told us and we did. I heard her shuffling around in the room. "Okay and open."

"Wow you look stunning." I said.

"Holy shit." Selena said. She wore a tight fitted dress that was a silky silver color.