•At the Beach Pt2•

DIEGO'S   POV

The blunt made its way back to me.

"Yo I'm gonna go pee real quick." Kian said walking over to Megan and kissed her head then walked away. I look back to see if Jess was still tanning and she was. I pulled my attention back to see all the girls sitting down waist deep in the water playing truth or dare I smiled at myself to how silly they all are.

"What are y'all doing?" I asked laughing.

"We're playing truth or dare." Selena said.

"Yeah I know but why were at the beach?"

"Because we got bored now you can either stand their and watch us play or join us." Lena said laughing. All the dudes were on one side while the girls were on the other side making a circle.

"Okay now Lena you pick." Selena said.

"Hmmmm Adam truth or dare?" She said smiling at him with love in her eyes.

"Dareeeeee!!" Adam yelled.

"Okay I dare you to run around for a minute straight without your shorts on." She smiled at him. He nodded and instantly got up. He pulled his pants down and ran. I covered my eyes as did Steven cause we ain't trying to see our buds dick.

"Don't worry he's covering it up guys." Lena said laughing at her mansss. We all looked back up and he was done he sat back down in the circle.

"Okay my turn now.....let's see." Adam said staring at everyone trying to pick someone.

" Megan truth or dare?" He asked her.

"Truth." She giggled.

"Awe come on I had a good dare too." Adam said pouting.

"Okay okay fine dare." She said smiling ear to ear. But you could tell she was nervous.

"I dare you to make out with my girl over their." He said pointing at Lena.

"That's all you got I thought it was gonna be something original." Megan said as her and Selena switched places. Lena lightly ran her hand up Megan's thigh. Megan places her hands on Lena's neck and hips as they both leaned in for a kiss. Or what I though was gonna be a kiss actually turned out to be one of the most hottest make out sessions I've ever seen. They broke from the kiss and both laughed and couldn't stop smiling. I was low key hard from that shit.

MEGAN'S   POV
I was completely out of my comfort zone but I didn't care it was fun and hot I just laughed it off.

"Okay that was way to easy. I'm gonna give you another one that's more hard and fun." Adam said.

"That's not far." Steven said. "She did what you asked her to do man." Steven said laughing.

"It's cool hit me with another one then." I said. He smirked and looked at Diego then back at me.

"I dare you and Diego to go behind that huge rock and do whatever y'all want until I call y'all back." He said smiling and pointing at the huge ass rock in the water. I tried to hide my smile but couldn't.

"Oooooo." Everyone shouted. 

"Fine I'll do it." I said getting up and taking Diego's hand walking over to the rock. I already knew what Adam was pulling cause he knows damn well Diego can't keep his hands off me when we're alone.  We made it behind the rock and it was more shallow over here. I sat down and so did Diego the water only come up to our waist.

"So what do you wanna do?" I asked Diego as he instantly smiled at me and picked me up. I sat on top of him and looked at his lustful eyes. His hold on my waist tightened and his hands moved lower to my ass as he grabbed it. I couldn't hold it back he's just to damn cute. I leaned in and kissed him. I felt his tongue hit my lip asking for entrance and I opened my mouth as our kiss become more of a make out session. His hold on my ass got tighter and tighter as our kiss became more deep. My right hand held onto his neck while my left hand played with his hair. He broke from the kiss and flipped us over in the water. His lips now touched my neck as he began to kiss down to my boobs. He took off my top and sucked on my boobs leaving small hickeys. I looked down mad that he left them their cause kian is still here.

"Diego what the hell you left two hickeys on my boobs." I said sitting up a little.

"I don't care cause your mine lil ma." He said pulling down my swimsuit bottoms. He pulled down his pants just a enough to pull his dick out. He put his two fingers in me at first to tease me. I was moaning a little bit. It's been a hot minute since me and Diego fucked. I was getting more and more heated and wanted him to fuck me already. I pulled Diego more close to my body.

"Diego I want you to fuck me already." I said moaning through my words. He smiled and took his fingers out of me. He moved my left leg up and placed it over his shoulder. He pushed his dick in me fast leaving me moaning really loud everyone could probably hear me. He quickly put his hand over my mouth.

"Shhhh be quite baby." He said thrusting in and out of me faster. He eventually let go of my mouth and held onto my hips and leg that was over his shoulder.

"YO DIEGO AND MEGAN GET YOUR ASSES OVER HERE YOUR TIME IS UP!!!" Adam yelled at us. And Diego quickly pulled out and adjusted his swim trunks. I quickly put on my top and bottoms to make it seem like we weren't doing anything. He smiled at me and helped me up.

"Were gonna have to finish this after the trip." Diego said spanking my butt. He walked away as I finally finished putting on my top.