•Movie Night•

Moments later there was a knock on the door and it was Ethan.

"Hey I'm Ethan." He shook mine and Selena's hand.

"Hi I'm Megan and this is Selena." We said greeting him in. I shut the door behind me and I realized he looked familiar.

"Hey aren't you that one actor from shameless?" I asked him.

"Yeah I actually am. Do you watch the show?" He said. And that's when it hit me he's one of Kians best friends. Great he's probably gonna go back and tell Kian. If he even remembers me  because I never meet any of his friends they would just know me through Instagram. So I'm hoping he doesn't recognize me.

"Yeah we both do." I motion towards me and Selena both.

"Sweet I'm glad you like it." He smiled as he was attacked by the boys. Me and Selena both laughed and started to get ready to watch the movie. I put the snacks on the coffee table as Selena put in a scary movie. The boys were all catching up and just having small talk. Me and Selena turned the lights off all the lights. She sat down by Steven and started to cuddle. Ethan was in the middle,and Diego sat next to him with me on the end. Selena ended up getting back up to get three big blankets one for her and one for me and the other for Ethan.

DIEGO'S POV

Selena handed me the blanket and I wrapped it around us. The movie started and we got cozy. I told Steven earlier that I wanted to make a move on her tonight but I didn't know if she would feel the same cause she's still has a boyfriend. But honestly fuck him he doesn't know what he has. He treats her like shit and I know for a fact I'll take better care of her. She has her legs across my lap right now and my hands are around her waist. Steven already said that he would keep Selena occupied if I did make a move on Megan just in case she were to tell Megan's boyfriend.

"Ahh omg!!" Selena and Megan both screamed causing Megan to get even closer to me.

MEGAN'S POV

I was actually scared and grossed out by that jump scare. I moved closer to Diego cause I felt safe. Also I kinda wanted to make a move on him. He's just so cute and it's the perfect time to do so cause no one can see us. It's completely dark beside some light from the tv. Diego's hold on my waist became tighter. Then his hands went down a little lower. I couldn't hold back anymore I turn my head towards his way and he looked back at me. I leaned in and kissed him. Which led to us making out. Of course we were silent so no one would notice. Especially Ethan since he knows my boyfriend and would probably tell him. Diego grabbed my ass tighter and I ran my right hand through his hair. I then took my left hand and pulled one of Diego's hands off my ass and placed it near my thing basically telling him to finger me. I stoped kissing him and focused back on the movie. He leaned more into my ear with his  right hand going down into my pants. He bites and sucks my neck leaving hickeys while he rubs on the outside of my underwear. After a minute of teasing me he finally reaches inside my underwear and sticks two fingers in me. I opened my mouth to moan but he quickly puts his other hand over my mouth for me to be quite.

"Be quiet kitten." He whispers in my ear. And him calling me that just turned me on even more. He moves his hand away from my mouth  as I try to hold back my moans. He slowly started to pump his fingers in and out of me. He picks up his speed just a little bit until Ethan sat up to get some snacks. Diego looked over and started to continue but slower and he tried his best to play it off which he did perfectly. Me on the other hand I was holding back so much I looked like I was probably in pain or something. Diego finally slid his fingers out of me when he seen I was about to cum. Not gonna lie I wanted to cum so bad and that made me a lil mad so I decided that I'm gonna tease him too.After he pulled his hand out from the blanket he put his two fingers in his mouth and licked my juices off his fingers. I bit my bottom lip at him and started to bit and suck on his neck to leave him hickeys. I then slid my hand down his pants to find that he was already hard. He placed his arm around my shoulders as I started to give him a hand job. I could hear small moans come from him. I smirked at thought. I leaned towards him.

" I want you to fuck me daddy." I said to him quietly. And he looked over at me while biting his lip. He grabbed my neck and leaned in closer to me. His eyes were full of lust and darker.

"I want to fuck you so hard right now." And was about to kiss me until Selena got up off the couch.

"It's over! It can't just end like that!" She said all mad. I laughed at her and Me and Diego pulled away from each other and me taking my hands out of his pants. I had no idea what happened in the movie but I just played along.

"I'm gonna go use the bathroom real quick." Diego said looking at me when he walked away. I smiled and turned my attention back towards everyone. My phone went off and it was of course Kian. I can't believe I technically just cheated on him. I'm never the one to do something like this. But I can't help it I just melt when I'm near Diego. I feel like nothing else matters in the world when I'm with him.