Broken memories

(This chapter will not include foxy and mangle)

"I can't believe this is the Queen's missing son but, how can we be so sure just look at him a pirate." The guard scoffs staring at the Guard who pointed it out first.

"Did ye forgot, he was taken away by the captain along with his crew member's that tragic day, it's really him don't you see." The guard said as the another guard nodded

"And what's you're point of that?" The guard said sighing probably knowing they will have to get him and return him to his kingdom.

"He must've been trained by the pirates and he turned into one don't you see, those filthy pirate's kept the poor prince turning him into a monstrous when he was supposed to be raised as a gentleman and responsible man." The guard not taking his eyes off foxy who is holding mangles hand as they start to walk away with their groceries bags.

The guard's eye flinch barely realizing the girl who is in contact with foxy.

"Look's like the prince has a lady I see, so many surprises today, first finding out that pirate that everyone is afraid of is the prince and now he has a young lady." The guard said with a slight laugh

The guard that noticed foxy is the prince looked seriously at the other guard seriously preparing to run after them.

"We should go chase them down by now, don't you see it's our only chance!" The guard said as the other guard shooked his head and pulled him back preventing him from running to them.

"Not today, maybe another day we first have to talk to the Queen you know how she is about pirates and then imagine how things will go downhill if she finds out her son became one of them, just think about it." The guard said then the other guard nods.

"You have a point, we should tell her today." The guard said as the another guard nodded agreeing with him.

"We most certainly should."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It set to sunset and people started to put away their merchandise, children saying farewell to their good fellow friends as they head inside home imagining the very next day what await's for them.

Meanwhile at the kingdom, the Queen is about to have dinner served by the chef, she sits there depressed as she sliently thinks to herself

How miserable and lonely she is

Without a family

She alway's wanted a lovely family to have good moments

But it never came true

All because her son was taken away from her after giving birth to her only son

A tear sliently rolls down her cheek remembering that tragic moment..

And remembered the first time she found out she was pregnant with her husband the king happy in joy that they successfully created a life.

(Flashback pov)

The Queen walked around the castle taking in what the doctor just told her that she is pregnant, she told her symptoms and everything

And she is indeed pregnant with the king's baby of course

The Queen is fine with it and she knew her husband will take it fine since, for some months they been wanted to create a new life to bring to the world.

The Queen walks and see's her husband on his throne just there relaxing, she smiles and walks over to him placing a sweet kiss on his right cheek.

"How ye do foxina, is there something you want to tell me?" Lucio said kissing his wifes hand and looking into her eyes.

"Listen closely, it's exciting news my dear, I am pregnant!" Foxina said placing her hand on her stomach that is a bit swollen since she is 2 months pregnant and just founded out.

The King's eyes widen and he smiled in joy, he got up and hugged his wife.

"Oh lass! This is pleasing news we are finally going to have a little one of our very own, who knows you're now carrying the prince or the princess lass, to me it doesn't matter the gender as long as our little one is born healthy." Lucio said getting down on knee and kisses his wife's belly gently then wrapping his arms around her waist snuggling her belly with his head.

(End of Fb)

The maid finally settled her food down and put tea aside for her

Then came the Guards...

"You're majesty, we need to talk."