Love for the last time..

(Next day) (Sunset)

Foxy spots the ship tighted up at the deck and he makes his way over to the ship feeling a wave of sadness hit him seeing that he won't see this ship for now, his beloved home where he grew up..

He walks inside and spots bonnie with freddy chit chating.

"Bonnie...freddy!" Foxy said making freddy and bonnie looked over to foxy, there eyes widen in surprise and ran over to him.

"Captain, oh my grieve you are finally here we thought something horribly happen to our beloved captain." Freddy said hugging foxy along with bonnie who is hugging bonnie.

Foxy chuckles feeling uncomfortable seeing freddy and bonnie holding on to him to tight.

"L-laddies you a-are going to squish me to death." Foxy said then bonnie and freddy listened.

"Sorry captain, we were just so glad to see you back oh mangle is going to be so glad." Bonnie said as freddy nodded his head in agreement

As they chatted, BB was climbing up a rope which is attached to the ship heard and slid off the rope and quickly ran towards foxy.

He lunges and tackles foxy into a hug.

"I missed you! Don't ever leave us I thought you hated us and left." BB said as he parts away.

Foxy felt himself frown, he will really miss that innocent BB of his that he raised as his very own son.

~~~~~~

After BB told him what he did when foxy was gone, it was time to tell his crew members except mangle that he won't be here and tell them his secret..

"BB, can you do me a favor can ye go ahead and go play, me and the crew members are going to talk about something serious." Foxy said putting his hand on BB's shoulder.

"Why I want to hear, I am not a little baby anymore." BB said crossing his arms then foxy shakes his head.

"Not now BB, I will tell you later promise now go laddie." Foxy said as BB nodded and left just leaving bonnie and freddy.

"Can you go fetch me golden freddy and mari please bonnie." Foxy said as bonnie goes off and goes to get them.

As mangle slept inside foxys captain lodge not disturbed.
~~~~~~~~~

"I need ye all to listen closely and this might be the last time I am ever talking to you so please listen up." Foxy said in a serious tone of voice making mari whisper something to goldy as she frowned.

"Captain why are you speaking like this?" Bonnie said concerned along with the anothers who look worried at this moment.

"I was the missing prince they have been looking for and that's why I have gone missing because that day I disappeared they saw me outside and took me away, now I am arranged to marry this princess who I don't even agree to marry and like." Foxy said then the whole crew gasp in shock.

"I can't believe this!" Mari said

"Me neither." Golden freddy said

"You can't break poor mangles heart." Freddy said putting his head down

"Unbelievable, this whole time our captain was a royal." Bonnie said to shock for more words.

"I am sorry to break it to you all but, with that being said I can't live here anymore and that's why I put you in charge to take care of my ship and most importantly keep a eye on mangle, I will do my best to get her back." Foxy said feeling very sad explaining...

~~~~~~~~~

Mangle wakes up to feel someone knock on the door, she get's up quickly making her slam into the floor with the blanket wrapped around her.

"Oww." Mangle said in pain rubbing her back as she got up and finally turned the knob to open up the door revealing the one she wanted to see back.

"Foxy!" Mangle screeched and hugged him.

"I hear ye fell lassie, are you hurt?" Foxy said concerned, mangle chuckles and shakes her head.

"I did but, that doesn't matter now what matters now is you, I missed you dearly please don't do this to me anymore." Mangle said holding on to him tightly

Foxy sighs and kisses mangle head trying to prevent himself from crying.

They smiled at each other afterwards and sat down on the bed chatting to each other.

~~~~~~~~~~~

After, they had dinner they headed back their bedroom together for the very last time...

Without mangle even knowing it yet..

When they had dinner the crew had a hard time eating thinking about how their relationship is going to snap which confused mangle..

But thought nothing of it..

Foxy took of his coat as mangle fixed up the bed for them to sleep.

As foxy started to walk towards the bed, he had a idea pop up in his head.

Mangle turned around and spotted him standing there above her.

"Tired yet?" Mangle said as she fluffed up a pillow on foxys side.

Foxy shooked his head and without saying anything else, he grabs mangle and tosses her on the bed.

He then goes in for a kiss and mangle kisses back after a very long time they haven't kissed like this..

They had a kissing session for a long time until what it seems for mangle, he seem to be going far now.

He goes down to her neck and trailed kisses down her neck making it hard for her to keep in a moan.

*Wheeze Why*

He then bites her neck and leaves a hickey, his hands then trailed down to her chest.

"Mangle want this?" Foxy said as mangle thinks for a bit and she nods grabbing his hand to her chest.

He then nods and takes off her white button blouse with a red ribbon attached to her neck and her pink handmade skirt.

He takes it off too...

Leaving her only in her white bra and panties.

*Wheeze again* *I feel you *chokes up in air*

He then bites her lips with so much desire knowing this will be the last time as his hands trailed down to her sides of her waist and then he spreads her legs open in a straddle.

He pins her hands over to her head and things goooooooooooooooo

Farrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr