Lightings in my heart(Zuko x reader)

Y/N- your name

Hi, my name is Y/N. I am from the fire nation. I am 17 y.o and I have already become a Royal teacher. I was practicing with Azula before the end of the war. I have a large number of scars from her, you know that she isn't a very patient teenager. I was suffering from her very much. Once she sent a large flame in me while I was sleeping. I don't know what have I done to her... maybe she was just raised this way. After this, I have a large scar from my left shoulder and neck to my lips. (It looks like Zuko's)
Now, when the avatar has already stopped the war I am a little happy because I don't have to train Azula anymore. But I am also a little bit nervous because The Firelord Zuko told me that I should come to him this afternoon and help him with the practice. I agreed. What could I even say, he is the Firelord
and I had some feelings for him, but now I don't know what I think about him. I am the same age as him, but he is a popular person and probably won't even be friends with me. It makes me sad, but I am trying not to think about it. I dressed up for our meeting. I had the f/c top and black leggings, and simple black lace-up boots. I came to the training room, but there was no one. So I decided to sit and wait for someone. 15 minutes have passed. 20 minutes. An hour has already passed and nothing has changed. This can't be a joke, can this? I was starting to worry when I heard the doors were opened. Zuko was in his trousers and boots, nothing more. I quickly stood up and show a smile. He returned the gesture. We haven't met since my 13, before his Banishment. Then he saw my scar and his smile disappeared. He came to me and touched it.
-Azula?
He asked, but I can bet that he had already known the answer. I just nod.
-So let's practice.
I said as I started to feel uncomfortable.
-Oh... of course.
He blushed a little and I saw it.
After 15 minutes of simple exercises that I told him to do, we started to practice the lightings. I am the strongest lighting bender if we can say that. But I have one problem since my birth, I can't bend fire I can bend only lighting. At first, my parents had been thinking that I am a non-bender and my mom sent me to her sister who always wanted a daughter. She raised me and soon she knew that I am not just a non-bender she decided to try my abilities. She said to me that I should try to redirect the lighting. To be honest I have already known that I am a lighting bender but I didn't want to tell my aunt about it. She attacked me with the lighting, I easily did what she had said to me before. I was 10 or 9. My "mom" said  Ursa that I am a very good fire bender and I can already create lighting. I demonstrated it to her. She was amazed by it and scared, but she was very kind and intelligent. She said that I can teach her kids.

Teaching Zuko was very hard because every time when he did something wrong his father Ozai said: "Why Y/N isn't my kid. She is the best lighting bender that I had ever seen. And she is only 11 y.o. When she will be 15 she could fight with the Avatar. And I can bet she will win. You are just a disappointment. You are lucky to be born. You don't deserve a teacher like her. She will train Azula, not you." That was my last training with Zuko. But we continued our training I mean secret training. No one knew that I am still have been training him. Soon he did better but not enough to fight Azula. She was one of the best firebender that I knew.
I can't say that I hate her. She was a very poor girl without her mother's love. She was raised like a warrior.
I am still confused about why anyone still didn't ask me to show my fire. So no one knows that I can't bend fire. I returned from my trance and saw a little smirk on Zuko's face.  
"Maybe..."
he started but I have already known what he wanted to say.
"Playful Agni Kai?"
I asked with a small chuckle. It was his favorite exercise in his boyhood. But I have never had fights with him. In the past, it was always some guards or unknown people.
"Sure... but with you."
He Said.
I was filled with nervousness and terror. I felt like I couldn't move.
"Hey... Zuko is still here."
He Said with a small laugh. But soon as he saw my expression on the face he said.
"Did I say something wrong or do? I am sorry if I did something..."
He was worried about me. Even I could see it.
"No, it is ok. I just have never had an Agni Kai. And you know that my fire isn't very strong and that I can't use lighting because I don't want to hurt you."
He blushed again.
"Y/N I know everything."
"What?"
"I know that you can't bend fire."
I felt like my whole life was spoiled and when he said it I felt that it was more strange than I have imagined. I didn't know what to do.
"Sorry."
"For what Y/N?"
He said and grabbed my hands in his.
 "That I can't teach you like a normal teacher. That I am just a strange girl who can't do anything for you."
He squeezed my hands tightly and said.
"You always did everything you could for me. You taught me to be patient and strong. You told me a lot of exercises that even Azula doesn't know. I wouldn't win this battle with her if you didn't teach me in the past. And you are not a strange girl who can't do anything, you are the strongest lighting bender of all. I can say that even my uncle with my dad and my crazy sister wouldn't fight you. You are amazing and not only because of your power. You are an incredible person that I always loved and love and will love forever."
He said it with a sad expression.
Then there was a minute of silence, but soon I decided to break it.
"You know... I loved you too."
"Loved?"
He asked with a broken voice.
"Yes, loved. But now I can't even imagine my life without you."
He smiled. I was starting to say something but he crashed his lips on mine. We pulled away from each other when we heard a knock at the door. It was one of Zuko's guards but soon as he saw us hugging he went away and said sorry. Zuko turned his attention back to me again. I stood on my toes and pressed my lips on his once again. He slid his hands down to hold my waist.
"You are the only one that I've loved. And I love you so much." (Let's pretend that Mai isn't here( sowwy)

He whispered to me. I smiled and pressed my nose to his before leaning back. He smiled and kissed me with a dreamy expression on his face.
"That makes me so happy...but I love you more."
I said and he grinned.
"We will see about that."
"Oh yeah, we will see it Zuzu."
He laughed and kissed you again.
"I am starting to like that nickname. I think that soon after you calling me Zuzu in the bed I will love it."
You blushed and laughed a little.
-Ohhhhh!!! Stop!!!