🚀 ATLA characters (and Y/N) as Among us players 🚀

Among us - Popular online game. (I guess everyone already knows about it.)

🔥Zuko🔥

Color: Orange

He is that type of person who was suspected by everybody, but it always turns out that he is a crewmate. Always doing his tasks slowly. Usually, freaks out when someone kills him.

🌪Aang🌪

Color: White

He has never been an imposter in his life. That type of player who finishes his tasks first and stays in the cafeteria the rest of the game.

⛰Toph ⛰

Color: Light green/ lime

Usually, a crewmate who suspects everyone and kicks people out just for fun. A lot of swear words in the chat... like a lot.

⚔️Sokka⚔️

Color: Blue

One word CREWMATE. He is always a crewmate. Tells everybody to do their tasks but forgets about his own. Usually, follow cyan and tries to protect him. That one guy who calls meetings just to say Hi.

💧Katara💧

Color: Cyan

A crewmate almost every time. Sus on blue because he always follows her. See imposters venting but always forgets their color. Prefers to skip than kick someone out. Usually gets killed in a second or third round.

♠️Jet♠️

Color: Black

Imposter. 100% imposter. Prefers to kill someone and wait in the vent for a meeting. Doesn't even know what self-report means. Reactor and O2 sabotage his favorite.

⚡️Azula⚡️

Color: Yellow

Always getting kicked out but turns out as a crewmate. Doesn't do her tasks at all. Sus her best friends Purple and Pink all the time. Doesn't pay attention to sabotage, just walking around and looking for bodies.

🍵Iroh🍵

Color: Green

That one guy who is against kicking someone out. Long speeches in the chat that everybody ignores. No one even thinks that he may be an imposter... actually he is never an imposed.

♣️Mai♣️

Color: Purple

Zero words In chat and always alone. She doesn't afraid of getting killed. Everything is better for her than being a crewmate with those "dumb" people.

🌸Ty Lee🌸

Color: Pink

Definitely, a crewmate who always follows the yellow one. The first or second one who gets killed by the imposter. So slow with finishing her tasks. She always votes for herself.

Y/N

Color: Red

An imposter who kills when the lights are off. Kills and vents. Rarely suspected by anyone and writes something in the chat once or twice in a game. Prefers to go alone because it is easier to kill.

Luv u all 💗💗💗