Crazy? As you? (Azula x male!reader)

Photo by: lesly-oh on DeviantArt

A/N This one shot takes place when Azula is already in a mental hospital. The reader will hear some voices and if they say something that may offense you, don't take it seriously, it was done to make this story more... I don't know...crazy? Or just more real?

Y/N's POV:

I am not psycho! I told them, but they wouldn't believe me. I am hearing these voices because they are real!
My parents just wanted to get rid of me, that is why they placed me in a mental hospital.
Yes! They don't love you! They think you are crazy, but it isn't true, right? You know that we are real! And you parents... they are just stupid human beings, who don't deserve to live! We should have killed them and all problems would be gone! Imagine their lifeless bodies lying on the floor, while their brains slowly streaming down on the floor! What a nice picture!
No! No! I don't want to kill them, I love them.
You only think so, but it is not true. See where you ended up because of them!

"I don't want to hear anything like that, so shut up." I shouted and hit the table.

"Hey mr. L/N why don't you calm down and we talk about your voices? Sounds pretty good, doesn't it?"
A young lady in a white medical gown said with a big smile on her face. I looked around and saw some people in the straitjackets who were talking with the other doctors. I looked back at the lady and saw that she was writing something on the scroll.
"What's your full name?" She asked still not removing that strange smile from her face.
"Y/N Y/L. What are you gonna do with me?"
"We are gonna make you a normal person. How old are you, Y/N?"
"I am 16. What do you mean by the normal person? I am not normal?"
She circled something in the scroll and then handed it to the other doctor, who sat down on the chair near a big door and continued to write something, periodically looking at me. 
"See mr. L/N..."
"Just Y/N"
"Ok. See Y/N... not a lot of people hear some voices. Sometimes they are friendly, but most of them tell people to do bad things. We don't want to risk your life and life of your friends and relatives. So, you are going to live here, where we will be able to control your behavior. If everything go well and you will do what we say, we will help you to get rid of these voices."
"Wait! But voices are real. I can't hear something that don't exist."
"Unfortunately, YOU can. And these voices you keep hearing are not real. Can you see people whom these voices belong to?"
Maybe she is right. I have never seen someone who speaks with this voices. Maybe they aren't real...
"I think your answer is "NO" so that means that they aren't real. We will try to cure you, and get rid of your problem. Sorry, I can't say more. You just need to sigh some papers, so we could start the healing process. I know that your parents had already did it, but we can't do some things without your personal permission."

After I signed the contract some people grabbed my arms and dragged me to the small grey room with white beds.

Author's POV:

Azula saw how doctors dragged a young boy, maybe 15-16 y.o. They sat this boy on the bed and put a straitjacket on him. He looked at her and smiled.
"Tch... another freak."
"What is your name? I am Y/N" 
"Azula... I will be very grateful if we remain calm."
"Hey shut up! She is just not used to me!"
Y/N yelled looking at his feet.
"Who are you talking with?"
The boy glanced at Azula and then turned around.
"I... hear some voices."
"So, that is why you are here. You are crazy as me, right?"
"Crazy? As you?"
"I see my mother... everywhere. She is even here right now. But I know that it isn't real. My mom would never tell me that she loves me... she was not that type of person who would lie about it."
Y/N walked towards the girl and sat near. Then he put his head on her shoulder and start snuggling into it.
Azula's face heated up and she turned away, so the male couldn't see her blush.
"What are you doing, freak?"
"I am hugging you, isn't it obvious? I can't do it properly because of this... thing, so I can only hug you this way."
He smiled again and stood up, heading to his bed.
"You know that we are here forever? So, why are you so happy?"
"What do you mean "forever"? They will let us go home when we will be cured."
"Are you that stupid? We will be here for forever because people like us is dangerous. People can't control us and it is safier and easier for them to just lock us up here."

"I hope you are wrong." The male said shortly and sat on the edge of his bed. 

"So what are we gonna do? Wanna play something or what?" The male asked suddenly.

"Firstly, we are in straightjackets we can't play anything. Secondly, what are you mean by "we"? I am going to lay here on the floor and stare at the ceiling, doing absolutely nothing. What about you... i don't know and don't care."

Azula said and laid down, exhailing heavily.

"Don't be so mean. Let's talk. Even that will be funnier than just laying here staring at the ceiling."

"I don't want to talk with you."

"But i want with you."

"Ah... If we talk will you fuck off."

Azula asked standing up and heading to her bed. She flopped down on it and looked at Y/N with a raised eyebrow. The male nodded slightly and moved up closer to her with a bright smile.

They were talking about the hospital when suddenly Y/N asked girl about her past.

"Why do you need it?"

"Just curious."

Azula thought for a minute or two and then began speak more quiet.

"I am from the royal family. My fater is Fire... ex Fire Lord Ozai and my mother is... no matter who. I have brother who locked me up here and i think he is the new Fire Lord now. I don't have a lot to tell you about my past. Everyone has been betraying me for my whole life, even if i will somehow get out of here i have nowhere to go. I am completely alone."

"That is kinda sad. If you need my help, don't be afraid and prideful to ask. Even though my story is not that bad as yours, I still can understand you. Being the person who can see something or hear, what no one else can is hard. We thing different. Everybody thinks we are dangerous... even if it is true, we can't control it and it isn't our fault. Maybe your parents weren't the best people in our universe but that doesn't mean that you are bad."

Azula's POV:

I nodded my head slightly and smiled back at the boy.
Everyone who I met before betrayed me. Maybe he isn't that bad. Maybe he is different.
"Y/N... I think we can become friends."

~end~

A/N sorry it is pretty strange. I just had no idea what to write about crazy Azula and crazy reader. Well I still hope you like it.

Luv u all 💗💗💗

Request: King-RJJ
Thanks for request ❤️💙