⭐️How they hug you⭐️

🔥 Zuko🔥
He doesn't like to show your relationships. At first, you got mad because of it, but now you have understood that he was doing it for your own safety. He usually came at night to you. Gets undressed and lays down next to you. He likes to look at your cute sleepy face and hugs you from the back. It makes you feel safe and protects you from cold. He is just like a big spoon when he wraps his arm around you and you always know that he won't release you until he will be awake.
💧Katara💧
She loves to hug you wherever and whenever she can. Even if there are a lot of people around. She doesn't give a fuck about them. For her, it is just you wrapped in her arms. Your hugs can last even more than 10 minutes and you two still love it.

⚔️Sokka⚔️
Sokka was not the biggest fan of hugs. He hugs you only when you need it more than anything. He understands when he should hugs you. For example, when you crying or sobbing or maybe when you are just sad, upset, or depressed he hugs you and your day becomes better. Sometimes when you sitting on the floor and hugging your legs because you don't want anyone to see your face he kneels beside you, places soft kisses on your head, and wraps his arms around you. It calms you down and not only you.

🌪Aang🌪
Despite the fact that he is shorter than you, you like his hugs. For you, he is just like a real man into the body of the little boy. Aang always greets you with a hug. You hug when you say goodbye. You hug him when he upset because of being the worst avatar (What is not true). He is like a little kitten who wants to be patted.

⛰Toph⛰
As you know, a lot of people think that Toph is rough and tough, but that is not true. Inside she is a very soft girl who just did not want to be raised like a helpless little girl. You hug her when she gets upset because of jokes about her blindness. At first, she pushed you away from her but now she just snuggles into you and sometimes even cries.

⚡️Azula⚡️
Now she seems to be very evil and emotionless person, but in your childhood, she was very warm to you. She hugged you when someone was laughing and making fun of you. Sometimes she even took revenge on those who did so, but never told you about it, knowing what you will be against it and could be even more upset.

🍵Iroh🍵
He was like a father to you. You see him rarely but when you see each other you greet him with a long hug. Then you two sitting and drinking tea in silence. He always gives you his advices. You can't even imagine how wise he is.