Don't read if you don't want(A/N)

Don't read that part if you don't want. It is just a big A/N. I just wanted to speak out to someone and unluckily you are the only one to listen because no one else gives a f*ck.

(Probably no one is going to read this but I am ok with that)

~About the last one shot~
First of all, my bf said that the last part was a shit, so I am very sorry if you didn't like it. I thought that it wasn't bad but maybe I am the only one who is thinking that way because I have written it. I know that people like happy one shots more than angst but still I decided to post it. I actually didn't planed it to be sad, I just started to write what was in my head and it turned out like that.

Thank you everyone who is writing a good comments under my stories. I really need it. It makes me fell less upset when I am depressed or just having a mental break downs. I love you guys soooo much 💗💗💗 If not you I wouldn't even continue my book after the first part.

I have a very unpleasant time in my life right now and unfortunately, you are the only support I have in that moment. I don't want to cause a pity I just write what's on my mind.

Probably I will delete it later but now I just had to speak out.

Luv u all who read it (and who didn't too) 💗💗💗