✨Having a nightmare✨ (Jet)

Photo by: SHIBUE on DeviantArt

H/C - hair color

♠️Jet♠️

The room was dark and the air was cold, the only thing that could be seen was a doorway. Jet walked closer to the door, trying to open it but it wouldn't budge. He tried to open it again and again until he started to feel his feet get wet. He looked down, confused seeing water spilling from underneath.

Soon that water turned a light pink color, a sigh of blood. He started to push on the door more and more, but no avail. He had no idea what was happening on the other side of the the door, he just knew deep inside that something was wrong. Then the door slowly opened, revealing the person he loved.

Your H/C hair soaked and your skin became paler. Several deep red lines ran across your wrist as dark blood poured out of the wounds, just as the water kept spilling over the tub. Your eyes were closed, meaning that you were already gone. The white curtain was all red now.

Jet rushed over to your side, pulling your now lifeless body out of the tub and bringing your body closer to his. He shook your shoulders many times trying to wake you up. Tears ran down his cheeks when you wouldn't wake up. Your body was no longer warm, it was cold as stone. Your body was no longer the same he used to hold in his arms while cuddling. Your body was no longer the same he used to snuggle in when he is sad or tired. Jet wanted your previous body back...he wanted YOU back.

Jet felt someone rub the tears away from his cheeks, but no one was around him, what made him realize that this scene was just a horrible nightmare. His eyes fluttered open and he met you hovering over him. He felt your soft hands wiping underneath his eyes as you looked at him with soft expression.

"Jet, are you okay?" He heard your soft voice ask him.

"I think so...it was just a bad dream." He whispers, his voice still groggy from just waking up.

"You need something?" you asked touching gently his big hands.

"No, i am okay. Let's go back to sleep" Jet smiled slightly and layed down on his back again after giving you a soft kiss on the lips. You layed next to him and placed your head on his chest. His heartbeat became slower and soon he felt asleep right after you, knowing that you were safe and nothing bad could happen with you.

Stay at home and wash your damn hands❗️❗️❗️

Luv u all 💗💗💗

A/N Sorry guys it took so long. I just broke my right arm and now i can't write for a long time, so i had to take a lot of breaks to finish this part. I think i will post maybe once a week. I hope that healing process of my freaking bone won't take a lot. Also, sorry for mistakes it is really hard to write.