Sick (zuko x female!reader)

Whenever Zuko is sick, he turned into a little baby. Literally.

"Y/N! I need more tea!"
Said  Prince Zuko to his girlfriend of three years. They both were working in the Jasmine Dragon in Ba Sing Se and on that day, they weren't going to work because the young firebender was sick.

"MORE TEA FOR THE FUTURE FIRELODRD ZUKO IS ON THE WAY!"
Y/N yelled back from the kitchen and prepared another cup of tea. Sometimes she was wondering how he could drink this large amount of tea. Is it normal to drink 6 or more cups of tea in one day? He chuckled and said
"How many times I have already told you not to call me this way. It makes me embarrassed."
"There you go", she said as she handed her boyfriend a cup. He smiled in a thankful manner and took a sip.
"Did you know that I have the best girlfriend on this planet? I'm definitely the happiest man." Zuko said and leaned up, trying to kiss her on the lips. She quickly pulled away, making Zuko pout.

"No kisses! I don't think that being sick is the best thing I need to do now. Also, I've promised your uncle to help him with some things." She went to leave the room again, but before she could, Zuko called out again.

"Babe, can you make me something to eat. I'm starting to feel hungry." The girl simply nodded and sighed softly. He hasn't been eating something for a day or two. So, let just say she was very happy his appetite was back.

After an hour or two, she came with a bowl of soup. She took a place on the bed beside him and placed a spoon full of the soup in his mouth to feed him. He didn't have anything against that. He knew that Y/N was caring.
"That's really good Y/N!" She smiled and leaned down to kiss his forehead.
"Now I think it is best if you go to sleep. You should rest yourself as much as you can"
The girl placed the empty bowl on the bedside table and went to close the blinds to make the room darker. Before she could leave the room again, Zuko pulled her down to him.
"Y/N I can't sleep without you. Please stay" he whined softly and looked at her with his puppy eyes. How could they be refused? The girl lied down next to Zuko who wrapped his arms around her. Eventually, both of them fell asleep. It's not hard to guess that the next morning she will wake up with a temperature. So, it will be Zuko's turn to take care of his soulmate.

A/N sorry guys I am run out of ideas, so that is why I haven't been posting for more than a month. Also, I had some problems in school but that's not really important now. Maybe I will post soon a similar part with another character.