🍋 My name is Y/N... (Jet x f!bloodbender!reader) 🍋

Requested by: Hitomi_Sato I hope u like it)

My name is Y/N... (Jet x Female!Bloodbender!Reader)

Modern AU ❗❗❗

Y/N is already an adult here, I am not supporting underage drinking, smoking, and e.t.c. ❗❗❗

Warnings: Smut, alcohol, smoking.

Author's POV:

Y/N slammed down an empty shot of tequila on the table, as the warm liquid was warming the woman's throat. A piece of fresh-cut lime was still lying on the plate untouched. The scent of alcohol, cigarettes, and cheap woman's perfume filled the bar, as the noises began to grow louder.

"Give me two shots of tequila, please."

"One minute, sir."

Y/N turned to the talking stranger as he was taking out his wallet, ready to pay for his drinks. The male had short brown hair and black beautiful eyes. Why is such a handsome man drinking alone was the only thing Y/N could think about. She didn't even realize that this guy was looking in her direction and smiling slightly.

"Hi! What's your name, beautiful lady?" He asked as he quickly drank his two shots, not caring about the terrible pain and burning in his throat. He eyed Y/N up and down, then smiled again.

"I want to hear yours first?" The H/C female finally returned from her things and answered, pointing to the bottle which was in the bartender's hand. The old man slightly nodded, understanding what he should do.

"Jet. That is my name. Now tell me yours."

"Jet... interesting name. You are a firebender or...?"

"Oh no, I am a non-bender but my parents are earthbenders."

"So, Jet... why are you here alone?"

Y/N asked, preparing to drink her drink. The male waited for her to put another shot glass onto the table before started talking.

"I don't have a lot of friends in this place, so I have to go everywhere alone. My ex-friends, if I can call them that way, now is getting married or already have kids. And that's on me being one of the oldest. I mean I am just 25, I should use this handsome body for something different than stressful work, shouting wife and little kids running around asking for going to Disneyland!"

Jet chuckled softly and raised his eyes on his fellow.

"And what about you? What such beautiful lady is doing in this rotten place alone?"

"Oh, my friends couldn't go with me tonight. They have something more important than just drink their sadness away with the alcohol."

Y/N lied and Jet immediately understood that but didn't give it a second thought. He didn't care about her friends or the reasons why they hadn't come with her. And he definitely didn't want to know, that she is a bloodbender, and everyone she had been trusting began fearing her after they understood her bending and nature. Actually, she wasn't bad at all but after some incidents, people decided that every bloodbender is evil or aggressive. Yes, she could just don't tell anyone about her bendings but the much people were talking to her the much they suspected her of something. Her pale but still beautiful skin without any redness or pimple, her toned muscles, her perfect health always had given it away.

"Hey, how about we get somewhere more quiet and private?" Jet leaned to Y/N's side and whispered in her ear. The woman's face immediately went red as she could feel the heat and strong scent of alcohol radiating from the male. Y/N nodded as he paid for their drinks and then grabbed her hand gently, dragging her towards the exit.

"So where would you like to go now, sweetie?" He asked as they finally went out of the bar.

"I was thinking maybe we can get to your place and do something interesting, mine just far from here." The girl said as she grinned and licked her top lip seductively. Jet's face became redder as he cleared his throat.

"T-that sounds pretty fun."

~~15 minutes later, in Jet's house~~

Jet quietly closed the door behind you and threw his keys onto the small green pouf. Y/N looked up at his face and stopped his hand from turning the lights on.

The male immediately forced a hot kiss onto Y/N's lips. His hands were traveling up and down the girl's body. He slightly gripped her thighs signalizing her what he will do next. Jet easily lifted the female's legs from the ground and started carrying her to his bedroom. Y/N's hands were wrapped around his neck as the girl slightly tugged on his hair. He broke away from the kiss, leaving both of them panting. A long line of saliva connected both of their mouths but was quickly broken by Jet kissing Y/N's neck. The pleasure and the warm feeling of his lips on her sweat spots made the girl roll her head back and a quiet moan escaped her lips. Then he harshly but still carefully slammed Y/N onto the bed.

Both of them panted, as they were ripping each others' clothes. Now as they both were naked, Jet forced two fingers into Y/N's wet core. He curled his fingers and started to move them slightly inside. His other hand was playing with the woman's breast as his lips were leaving dark purple hickeys all over her neck and collarbone. A loud moan pierced through Y/N's lips as he added another finger into her.

Jet was pumping his fingers in and out of the h/c girl until he knew she was ready to take his d🐥ck in. He licked her juices off his fingers and positioned himself to her entrance.

"Are you ready?" Jet questioned, smiling softly. Y/N nodded with a soft smile and planted a kiss on Jet's cheek, making his slightly red. She could feel a sharp pain in her lower area as he entered her. Y/N griped onto Jet's bare back, slightly scratching it. After she got used to his size he began moving slowly. As the pain turned into pleasure the girl released a few loud moans.

The room was filled with moans, grunts, and skin clapping sounds. Their both bodies started to tense a little bit. Jet was getting deeper and deeper with every thrust, reaching some special spots which made Y/N cry out his name several times. She could feel her walls clutching around his length as they both were near the end. A sudden wave of unbearable pleasure made Y/N cum right before her partner released his warm liquid into her.

Jet slowly removed himself from Y/N and collapsed right next to her, still panting heavily.

"Y/N." The girl suddenly said.

"What?" Jet turned to face her, confused.

"My name is Y/N..."

~~~End~~~

A/N Sorry if it took so long. I am just the luckiest person ever. Guess who has COVID??? F🐥cking me!!! To be honest, I don't feel really bad, it is just the amount of homework and things from school that I stopped understand. I mean it is only 3,5 weeks of studying and I am already not understanding a large part of the home tasks.

Luv u all 💗💗💗

Next one-shot: Like a lot of people asked for it
   🍋 (Sokka x f!reader)🍋