☀️Your morning☀️

🔥Zuko🔥

You usually wake up in his arms. You can lay and watch him sleep for an hour. You didn't even think that he is such a cutie when he is sleeping.

🌪Aang🌪

He always wakes up earlier than you and goes to the kitchen. He cooks you amazing breakfast every day and it is never the same food. At first, you were sure that he's thinking that you can't do anything, but soon you have understood that he just loves you more than anything and he really cares about you.

💧Katara💧

She liked to do everything scheduled. Usually, she woke up at nearly 8 am. When she met you, she faced the problem that you are not a morning person. You can't wake up earlier than 11 am. So, at first, she was trying to wean you from this habit. But soon she got used to it and likes to watch you sleeping. She thinks that you look really cute and beautiful in your sleep.

🍵Iroh🍵

You were like DAUGHTER to him(sorry little perverts) so he was taking care of you instead of your other relatives. He always wakes you up really early to get some tea together and talk about a lot of wise things.

♠️Jet ♠️

Usually, you are the one who wakes up earlier. You go to the kitchen, make a simple breakfast, and then wake him up. But when he is the first, he always wakes you up and complaining that you should help him with breakfast.

A/N guys thanks for 5k views. I mean that's not so much for someone, but I am very happy that someone likes this shit. Also, you can make some requests if you want. I have some requests already but I need some fresh ideas too.
Luv you,
Your lazy author