🍋I am not that innocent (Aang x F!reader)🍋

A/N sorry idk the artist of this masterpiece ⬆️

Modern Au
F/C - favourite colour

Author's POV:

Seeing the sunset after a long time not being able to do that was amazing. The feeling of fresh air was relieving and refreshing. The new founded Republic city was one of the best idea that came to Fire Lord Zuko's and young Avatar's mind. Even if there was a lot of people, noises on the streets you could still be alone with your thoughts, dreams and people you love.

"Are you ready to go, princess?" Aang asked as he put his coat on.
You wiped your mouth, stood up and went to your coat, which was in your boyfriend's hands.
"Yes, I am." You smiled and turned around, so he could help you with a coat. You walked besides Aang and he placed his strong arm around your waist, pulling you closer to him. You always liked to go to that restaurant, because it was near your house and it is always cozy and comfortable in there.

"That dinner was nice. I don't remember when was the last time we did something like that."

He smiled brightly and kissed your cheek gently.

"To bad you completely don't have enough time for me. And that is why i decided to work with you. Oh i almost forgot, Zuko told me that you need to help him with..." Aang shut you with a passionate kiss before you could even finish. You tried to push him off you slightly, even though you wanted him to continue.

The male snaked one arm gently around your waist and with another grabbed your ass harshly. You moaned, opening your mouth slightly. Aang quickly stuck his tongue to explore your mouth. The kiss lasted for about 2 minutes and you both wanted to continue but the need of air was more important right now. Aang looked at you and smirked.

"That lustful face after a simple kiss. Do you want more, princess?"

You were shocked and confused right now. You didn't get to see this side of Aang since... NEVER. For you he was still an innocent little boy even when he is 21 (121). You hadn't expected this type of behaviour from him and that was turning you on even more.

You were so lost in thoughts that you didn't noticed you were already in your apartment with Aang kissing your neck and leaving dark hickeys all over it. You pull off his coat and scarf, while he was already unbuttoning your f/c dress.

You grabbed Aang's hand gently and dragged him to your shared bedroom. He tugged slighly on your dress and it fell on the floor, revealing you only in your undergarments. Aang's gently pushed you on the bed and quickly took of his own clothes, staying in his boxers only. He crawled to you and kissed you hungrily, pinning your hands above your head and unclasping your bra with his free arm.

"Princess, you are so intoxicating. Can't get enough of you."

He bagan massaging you right breast while leaving a hickey on another. A loud moan erupted form you when Aang bit your neck suddenly. Your eyes started to water not because of pain from the bite, but because of how much you enjoyed it. The amount of pleasure was much more than amount of pain you were feeling in that moment.

The male started rubbing his bulge against your clothed core, grunting and moaning. You couldn't take it anymore. You wanted to feel more, you wanted him.

"Please... Aang!" You practically screamed between your moans.

"What do you want, princess?" He whispered in your ear, slilghtly biting it.

"You. I want you."

" What? Sorry i didn't hear you. Can you repeat for..."

"YOU! I WANT YOU TO FUCK ME!" You whimpered and closed your eyes.

"Oh i didn't know you were that impatient~"

In two swift motions Aang removed your panties and his boxers, leaving you two completely naked, your heated bodies an inch from each other. He kissed you once more before positioned his member near your core.

"Are you sure you ready, love?"

You nodded and he immidiatly pounded inside you fully, taking your breath away. Aang thrusted into you and your legs quickly became sore as he lifted them up on his shoulders, making him reach the weakest spot in your body. A strange but still pleasurable feeling began to form in your stomach as you were reaching your end.

"You like this don't you?" Aang grunted loudly.

You nodded quickly and moaned as he began to move faster. Your chest bounced with each movement and soon you were already at your end.

"Ngh... Aang... i-i am gonna..."

"Me too, p-princess!" He grunted in your neck.

Aang rammed harshly into you, your moans and whimpers of pleasure ended as you both cummed at the same time and your juices mixed. As soon as Aang finished releasing into you he pluped next to you, breathing heavily and chuckling softly.

"That was amazing, princess. I have never thought you can be that hot."

"And i have never thought you can be so dominant. I thought you were innocent."

You both were still panted heavily from what you did 5 minutes ago. Your legs and back is hurting so much that you probably wouldn't be able to get up from the bed tomorrow, but everything was worth it.

"I am not that innocent as you thought, princess." Aang leaned to you and kissed your temple before wrapping his arm around your tired body.

~timeskip~

"I swear i felt him kicking!" Aang yelled hapily while rubbing your belly.

"Aang the kid is only 2 months i think you are just excited to meet your child. And maybe it is not 'him', maybe it is a girl."

"I swear it is a boy. My little boy... Bumi."

"Bumi?"

"Yes i want this name to him. Of course if you don't mind."

"Bumi... i like it."

~End~

Luv u all 💗💗💗

Requested by: samirahpad06