✨Having a nightmare (Katara)✨

Warning: Mentioning of blood, swear words.❗

💧Katara💧

Katara's POV:

I was standing on the edge of the cliff, near the sea. Looking down there were about 40 meters and then a dark blue colored water. Some boulders down there was also noticeable to me. Waves beat on the rocks, creating loud sounds. Despite their loudness, they were calming me down. I stood there fully drowned in my thoughts, watching as the full moon slowly began rising from the ocean. A soft, short yawn came from behind. 

"Beautiful... isn't it?" I quickly turned my head towards the voice and saw that one person without whom I can't even imagine my life. 

"Not as beautiful as you." I chuckled softly and wrapped my arm around Y/N's waist. I kissed her cheek softly and pushed her even closer to me. 

The sight was beautiful, the cool air was refreshing but still slightly freezing. I felt Y/N slightly tugging on my shirt. 

"What's the matter, love? Are you okay?  You seem a little bit pale." I don't like lying to Y/N  but I don't think that telling her that she looks like a ghost is a good thing. She was super pale, her forehead was covered in sweat, and her eyes were slightly watery. I have never seen her in such a bad condition ever. 

"I am okay, just little...nau...se..." She couldn't finish her words before throwing up on the ground. She kneeled down and continued emptying her stomach while I was holding her hair. 

Suddenly, I heard a familiar chuckle behind me. I turned around but still couldn't see the person, only the dark figure of someone. 

"Hey, it is not funny! She doesn't feel good! You may go away!" I stood up quickly, yelled towards the figure, and then turned again to my lover only to see something terrible and scary as hell. 

Y/N was all covered in blood, she was vomiting with blood. Her hair, knees, arms, and face was all covered in blood. That was the scariest scene I have ever seen. I rushed towards Y/N and looked her up and down to find if she was seriously injured. She began saying something, trembling in fear. 

"It's... painful... so... p-painful..." I didn't know what to do. I heard footsteps behind us and not turning my head away from Y/N shouted.

"Help! Someone help! Please!" I began crying as my own clothes now were in Y/N's blood. I couldn't do anything, I was so helpless. 

"Why would I help a bloodbender?" 

I froze in fear. After some seconds that felt like an eternity, I turned around and saw someone who I hoped was dead or far away from this place.

"H-Hama?"

"Haha yes, it is me. Long time no see, Katara."

"Stop it! You are hurting Y/N! She didn't do anything to you!" I was trying to stop Hama with my own bloodbending but with no effort. Y/N was lying on the ground in a puddle of her own blood, crying from pain. Her bones began cracking loudly one by one, bruises were forming on her skin. 

"Me? Haha, darling, I am not doing anything. You are the one who is torturing her."  She told me and began laughing maniacally, looking at me with her scary grey eyes.

"NO, IT IS NOT TRUE! YOU ARE DOING IT! I WOULD NEVER..." I couldn't finish my sentence as I heard Y/N speaking quietly with her now tired and husky voice

"K-katara...Kat... please...s-stop... you are hurting...me..." I looked at her and saw that my hands were above her. With their every move, Y/N limbs were cracking in different spots. I tried to crawl away from her or move my arms but couldn't. Suddenly I felt something poke my shoulder. 1 time. 2 times. 3...

And I woke up. I was all wet from sweating, my breathing was unsteady and my heart was racing like a fucking cheetah. Immediately I felt someone's hands wrapped around my shoulders.

"Hey, Kat, are you okay? You were shaking and I decided to wake you up."

Y/N looked at me softly and kissed my lips gently. Her one hand was drawing circles on my right shoulder while another one was caressing my cheek. I quickly returned to normal and smiled slightly towards her. 

"I am good, just a nightmare. Do you mind if we talk about it tomorrow, honey? I think we need to return back to sleep." I kissed her passionately on the lips, her hands moved and now were around my neck. I slowly pushed Y/N back onto her back and moved my lips to kiss her neck and collarbone one more time before going back to sleep with her in my arms. 

Luv u all 💗💗💗