She is our sister!(Sokka x reader)

Author's POV:

Y/N was a beautiful, smart, innocent girl. She was very intelligent and polite. Even if she had not that good childhood. She was Zuko's and Azulo's sister. (Yeah here will be a male Azula.) She was firebender as her brothers, stronger than Zuko but still weaker than Azulo. Even if Azulo had been making fun of his brother he had never laughed at his little sister. Maybe it was some big brother instinct or something. He always helped her, took care of her when she was sick, protected her from everything. And so was Zuko. They were overprotective brothers.

So they weren't very happy than she married one boy who was exactly not what her brothers wanted her to marry. The name of this brave was Sokka.
Even if Y/N's brothers didn't like him, the girl love Sokka more than anything, and he is too. Now they were married for four years and month ago Y/N surprised her husband with something very important. She was pregnant.

~Flashback ~

"I am home, honey." Sokka said as he was taking off his shoes. When he came to the living room he saw something very unusual. Y/N was standing in the center of the room, crying and smiling. Sokka instantly rushed to her and hugged.
"What happened? Why are you crying?" He was shocked, confused and scared at the same time.
The girl looked up at him and said something that had changed Sokka's world completely.
"I-I am pregnant." She said with a big smile.

That was the happiest day in Sokka's life. He couldn't wait to tell everyone about it. Later that day everyone knew that he is going to be a father. Correctly, that he is going to be the greatest father as he said. Soon news about it reached Y/N's brothers. That day also became the worst day in Azulo's and Zuko's life, especially Zuko's. If Azulo understood that Y/N loved that human being and happy with him, Zuko was furious because he understood that Sokka had made Y/N not that innocent. (You know what I mean)

~End of flashback~

Sokka's POV:

Me and Y/N were sitting on the couch in the living room cuddling. Y/N was on the third month of pregnancy her belly was already starting to appear. I am very happy that we have to wait only 6 months to see the little me or little Y/N.
"What are you thinking about, darling?" Y/N asked and put her head on my shoulder.
"About how am I so lucky to have you and my little bean." A said placing my hand on her stomach. She giggled and hugged me tightly. I kissed her forehead and wrapped my arms around her waist.

We were laying there like that for some time when heard a knock at the door. I don't remember waiting someone. I stood up and went to the door. Y/N left sitting on the couch and looked worried on me. I opened the door and revealed two high men in the firenation clothes. It was Zuko and Azulo. I was slightly scared because we weren't friends with them. Even if Zuko helped us with the Firelord he still wasn't a big fan of me.
"Hello Azulo, hello grumpy man."

As Y/N heard that she walked to me and placed her hand on my shoulder.
"Hi guys." She said with the smile and went to her brothers. She hugged Zuko and then Azulo.
"Hi sister." Azulo said and placed his head in the crook of her neck. Zuko was looking at me with his scary look. After some time Y/N went back to me and asked.
"So, what are you guys doing here?" She asked with a smile.
"Well someone said that you were pregnant. We wanted to take you to our place. We can protect you better than... he." Said Zuko with an angry voice, pointing at me. Azulo stepped in front of his brother and said with a soft face.
"I know you don't want it but we have to take you there. It is safer for you and baby."
"I can protect her myself. Y/N is MY wife and she is carrying MY child, so it is MY responsibility to protect her." I said wrapping my arm around her waist tightly. Both brothers looked furious, like they would actually burn me to ash if not Y/N by my side.

Author's POV:

"She is our sister, you dumbass!" Zuko yelled and stepped towards Sokka. Azulo grabbed his brother's shoulder and stopped him from doing something very unpleasant for everyone. Even if Azulo stopped Zuko from hitting Sokka he couldn't stop him from yell a lot of rude things to Y/N's husband.

And now they two were yelling at each other while Y/N was standing there and watching. She didn't want to make an argument between her brothers and her husband. She felt really guilty for that, so she started crying. Sokka and Zuko were still screaming at each other, then Azulo heard Y/N. He saw that she was crying and trembling. He released his brother and rushed to her. He hugged her tightly and shouted.
"Look what you two idiots have done. She is your wife and your sister and you two made her cry."
Zuko and Sokka both stopped their fight and looked towards the sound. They saw Y/N on the floor crying in Azulo's chest.

Sokka walked towards them and kneeled beside Y/N. He placed his hand on his wife's shoulder and squeezed it slightly to grab her attention. Y/N looked up at Sokka and that is when he saw how bad the situation was. Her eyes were already puffy and red from crying and her face were extremely pale. He instantly hugged her and his eyes started to water. He knew that she mustn't worry it could be very bad for the child. And he blame himself for letting it happened.
"I am very sorry. We just both want you to be safe and live a good life. I promise, that won't happen again."
After his words Y/N seemed to calm down.
"Pinky promise?" She finally said and raised her hand from the ground. She stuck out her pinky and smiled widely. Sokka chuckled quietly and crossed his pinky with hers. They laughed and hugged one last time.

Zuko walked to them and rubbed the back of his neck.
"Y/N I want to apologize for being such a bitch. I am really sorry. I am just worrying about you and want you to live a good life. I know that I don't deserve a forgiveness but give me a second chance." Zuko looked at her with his puppy eyes. She stood up and hugged him.
"It is ok. I know you two are just very protective. And I love you both."
"Heeey I am here too." Azulo shouted and everyone laughed.
"Yeah, yeah I love you two cutie." Y/N smiled and laughed again when Azulo's face turned red.

A/N As you may already noticed Azulo is very kind and caring here. I just think that Azula could be also that caring if her parent treated her correctly. So why not make her a good person, she definitely deserve it.

Stay at home and wash your damn hands❗️❗️❗️

Luv u all 💗💗💗

Request:MadisonGupton