⛄️Your bending⛄️

🔥Zuko🔥
Earthbender and metalbender.
You were best friends with Toph, so she taught you metalbending right after she found out about it. Sometimes Zuko regrets that you are not a waterbender or even nonbender, because you risk yourself a lot. But anyway it's better than firebender for him. If you were a firebender, he would probably die because of worrying.

💧Katara💧
Waterbender.
You were from the same village as her. So, you two were the only waterbenders in a whole village. That made you best friends and then maybe more than just best friends.

⚔️Sokka⚔️
Airbender (why not).
You were Aang's sister so you were Airbender too.

⛰Toph⛰
Waterbender and bloodbender.
You were waterbender just like Katara and at first, that really annoyed Toph. But after knowing you better she understood that you are as hilarious as she (and not sugar queen as Katara). About bloodbending you heard from Katara. She offered you to try it one night and it turned out that you are a bloodbender too. You didn't like it because it was very strange and horrible.

⚡️Azula⚡️
Firebender.
Of course, she wouldn't have anyone except firebender as her love.

🌪Aang🌪
Not a bender.
Even if you are not a bender he still loves you more than anything. He always says that he will protect you no matter what.

♠️Jet♠️
Firebender.
(If you want more just reader [you changed me Jet x reader] story)

A/N so that one is kinda short, so I decided to post it now and start working on other parts (I have 5 unfinished or more). Also, thanks for the 10k.
Stay at home and wash your damn hands❗️
Luv u all 💗💗💗