🎀What he/she loves about you🎀

🔥Zuko🔥

He likes that you are very kind. You always help everyone. Every weekend you go to orphanage and play with kids there. He thinks that someday you would be a great mother and he is definitely not wrong.

💧Katara💧

At your first meeting she had already understood that you are very strong. Not only physically but also mentally. You don't let your emotions get over you. You are very rational about everything and you think before doing something.

⚔️Sokka⚔️

He likes your optimistic thoughts. No matter what the hell is going on you are always trying to joke and lighten the mood around everyone. You are as hilarious as him.

⚡️Azula⚡️

Azula loves that no matter what decision she would make you will be on her side supporting her. You were the only person who could calm her down in less than a minute. Actually, you were the only person who could calm her down in general. She trusts you and believes that you won't leave her like others.

⛰Toph⛰

You are very supportive and outgoing. As you may already know, in some situations she can't use her earthbending to see something. She didn't want to accept it but she is afraid of not seeing what's around her. In that moments you are always near her. You can feel the fear that radiates from her. Sometimes you may hug her or grab her hands so she won't feel so alone.

🍵Iroh🍵

That old man think that you are very intelligent and friendly person. What he also likes about you is that you always listen to his advices. He prefers spending time with you sitting in silence and drinking hot tea. Iroh believes that soon you will be a great pair to his nephew.