🗡️Mai catch up 🗡️

🍭 First time she saw you  🍭

You don't really remember the first time you saw Mai, you two were kids. It was probably when you were 4 or 5. You were going in the same daycare.

⭐️ How she hugs you ⭐️

She is not a big fan of hugs, but when you don't see each other for a long period (like a month or two) she really misses you. When you finally meet, she will come up to you, not saying a word, and wrap her arm around your waist. Mai will keep it there for like half an hour. That's the biggest hug she will give to anyone, so be happy. Also, she is denying it, but sometimes she would hug you from behind at night while sleeping. The first time it was probably the scariest thing you have ever experienced, because you didn't understand that it was Mai and thought that it was again drunk Zuko. But now you are used to night and morning cuddles.

💋 How she kisses you 💋

Mai is a huge opponent of PDA, so you can get a small peck on your lips or chick only when you are alone with her and no one can see you. Every time she kisses you, her cheeks turn red and warm (even after all these years of being together).

🐶 Your pet 🐶

C/N - cat name
You decided to get a black cat. Cats are calm and quiete, so Mai wasn't against it. At first she was complaining about its fur, scratches on the furniture, it's loud behavior at night. Now when you look at Mai cuddling and sleeping on the couch with C/N you can see their resemblance.

❤️ ❤️  Nicknames ❤️❤️

Her's: Goth girl, babe, hotie.
Yours: Honey, love (Usually she calls you just by your name).

☀️ Your morning ☀️

Maybe Mai pretends to be cool and sirious, but only you have an opportrunity to see her cute and beautiful face while she is sleeping, to see her sweet smile when she wakes up. She is super cuddly in the morning.

🎀 What she loves about you 🎀

She loves how positive you are. You are always seem to be so happy and energetic. Even though she may seem grumpy, she likes such qualities. Mai wants to share your mood and keep up with you. You are the only person who can make her laugh.

⛄️ Your bending ⛄️

You were a non bender as Mai. That was another thing she liked about you. You could understand her feelings, power and needs. You know when she needs help and it makes you even closer.

🍒 Your best friend while dating her 🍒

Zuko was your best friend since childhood. You grew up together. When you were 7, you were spending a lot of time with Zuko and Azula because of your parents' status. As you may guess it's pretty hard to be true friends with Azula, but with Zuko, on the contrary, you easily get along with. He loved playing with Mai and you.

💍 Your wedding 💍

Your dress or suit: