He loves when you... (NSFW version)

🔥Zuko🔥

Zuko loves when you tease him in public. He pretends to hate it but it is such a big turn on for him. The risk of getting caught gets him heated. You will both be having a dinner with your parents, Iroh or someone important when suddenly your hand rises up his thigh underneath the table. He will try to push it away, but he'll eventually cave in, not being able to hid the fact that he is hard as you begin to unbutton his jeans and slide down the zipper, all while telling uncle Iroh about his nephew's plan on building a large city where everyone can leave in peace.

🌪Aang🌪

Aang loves when you ride him. As you may already guess he isn't very dominant in bed, so when you take the control it is a huge turn on for him. He likes watching you bounce on top of him while he is wrapping his arms around your waist, slamming you down onto him even harder as you both near orgasm.

⛰Toph ⛰(Sorry idk the name for male Toph, but let's pretend that Toph is a guy here.)

You and I both know that Toph may be one of the laziest people walking the Earth, but i wish you the luck when it comes to sex with this beast, because he is anything but lazy. During sex, Toph loves to make you scream. Whether it is overstimulation, hitting that perfect spot he manages to find every time, or pounding into you from behind.

⚔️Sokka⚔️

Sokka is super energetic. This boy has so much stamina that he could go on for hours, and that's usually what happens. Sokka loves to overstimulate you, make you cum multiple times, moan his name over and over again. You pretend not to like it but everytime you want to complain about it he will shut you with a kiss.

💧Kat💧 (male Katara... i mean why not?)

He likes to turn your neck into a purple mess. Whenever he can he will leave some kisses and hickeys all over it. Actually, he leaves hickeys particullary everywhere, not caring if someone will spot it. He may mark your neck, back, shoulders colarbones, thigs or breast. Kat just loves the sight of you being marked by him everywhere and he won't be satisfied untill there was not several hickeys that you won't be able to hide from the public.

♠️Jet♠️

Jet likes when you work down there. He loves the feeling of his cock sliding in your warm mouth as you gag slightly. He dig his fingers in your hair as you swirl your skillful tongue around him, taking his cock deeper than he thought you could.

⚡️Azulo⚡️ (male Azula)

Azulo loves to watch you as you orgasm. The way you tilt your head back and bite your lower lip as he pounds into you make him go crazy. Every time he thinks that this round will be the last one he turns out to be wrong, so you have to stop him untill he fucks you to death.

Stay at home and wash your damn hands❗️❗️❗️(still topical somewhere)

Luv u all 💗💗💗

A/N that is so embarrassing to write...