I am afraid! (Sokka x female or male! Reader)

Version for males is after female one ⬇️

1A/N let's pretend there is no such thing as Suki in this one shot. There is also a version for male readers after the female!reader one) I just thought why don't do the same story for male readers.

I am afraid! (Sokka x earthbender!female!reader)

Author's POV:

"Yue was a princess of the Northern Water Tribe, daughter of Chief Arnook , as well as one of the latter's advisors. She had an unknown illness as an infant, being still and quiet as though asleep, so her parents feared she would die. As her condition was critical and the tribe's healers could not cure her, Yue's father prayed to the Moon Spirit in desperation and placed her in the tribe's Spirit Oasis. The Moon Spirit gifted her with part of its own life force, saving her life. After it her parents named her Yue, for the moon. When Fire Nation tried to destroy the Northern Water Tribe, Admiral Zhao struck the Moon Spirit's mortal form, leaving all waterbenders in the world powerless without the moon's influence. Yue sacrificed herself to give back the life that the Moon had given her. This was against my wishes, but i still hasn't stopped her in the end. I knew she had to do it, and as much as i didn't want to leave her i couldn't forbid her to save the world from Fire Nation. If not her, who knows what would happen to all of us."

As Sokka was telling Y/N and Zuko that story his eyes started to water. He still missed Yue. He missed her touch, her warmth, her lips. Even though, he knew that Yue wouldn't want him to stop his life. She would deffinetly want him to be happy, to find someone with whom he could spent his life. As Sokka was thinking about that, Zuko felt the need to release the tension and say something.

"That's rough, buddy."

Sokka looked at him annoyed and then rolled his eyes.

"You have already said that, Zuko."

With these words Sokka stood up and went away from the room they were sitting in. Y/N suddenly punched Zuko's arm and the male whined in the slight pain.

"Hey! For what?"

"You know for what! Can't you say something different?!"

"I just forgot that i have already said so. If you want, i can go after him and apologize."

"Nevermind. You will make everything worse. I think he has already forgave you. You know Sokka. He isn't very vindictive." Y/N stood up from the seat and said quickly.

Y/N made her way towards Sokka's room. When she was already there she heard quiet sobs. The girl knocked at the door hesitatingly and all sounds behind it disappeared.

"Who's that?" A quiet husky voice asked and after it Y/N knew that Sokka was definitely not in the best mood.
"It is me. Y/N!" H/C girl whisper-yelled and placed her hand on the door knob, ready to pull it.

Sokka's POV
"Who's that?" I asked quietly and then wanted to beat myself for that. Great! Now someone behind the door is thinking that I am crying. And the worst thing is that he or she is right. I am f🐥cking crying right now.
"It is me. Y/N!" Oh sh🐥t! It is Y/N! What should I do? She can't see me in that state, she would think I am just a little boy who is crying over some stupid things.
"S-sorry, but that is not the b-best time for talking. I need s-some time." I said stuttering and buried my face in the pillow.
"Whatever you want it or not, I am going in." I heard cracking of the door and steps those were approaching my bed.
"I told you I am not..." As I was about to finish I felt something warm around me. After 2 or 3 minutes of confusion I understood that Y/N was hugging me tightly.