✨Having a nightmare✨(Aang)

S/C - skin color
E/C - eye color

🌪Aang🌪

Aang was pacing back and forth waiting for you to come back home from your job. You were working as a cop in the Toph's police corps. It was quite dangerous work but you still liked it.

You were supposed to come home from one mission today, but he got no word from you. Sometimes if you late you would sent someone of your partners to tell Aang that you were fine. But today no one has told Aang where and how you were. You were usually really good at keeping in contact with him, so he was extremely worrying.

Suddenly, someone knocked the door and he immediately opened it. He saw a tall man in police uniform. Aang felt relieved, because he knew that now this man will tell him that Y/N were okay and were already going home from her patrol.
"Hello" the man said and rubbed his neck nervously. "Are you the Avatar Aang?"
"Yes, this is me." Soon the smile on Aang's face faded because he saw the sorry expression on the man's face.
"I have some unfortunate news for you. I am very sorry to tell you that Ms. Y/N was admitted into the hospital earlier and she didn't make it. I am really sorry."

Aang didn't answer, actually he couldn't even move a muscle. He hoped that it was just a joke and you will suddenly jump on him from behind and scare him. But nothing of it happened. He knew that you won't be joking about it, but he still hoped.

"Sir? Do you need something? May I do something for you?"
"I-I am sorry. Sorry you have to go."
He closed the door quietly still in shock of what had happened. Tears were already rushing down his cheeks. He felt like he was about to have a panic attack. He had to see you one last time. He just needed.

He quickly stood up, brushed the tears away and opened his door, stumbling back when he saw you standing in front of him. But you didn't looked like always, you looked dead. Your eyes were a light gray just like Toph's, your skin was paler than usual, your lips were light blue and blood were dripping from the corner of your mouth.

"Y/N?" Aang questioned reaching out to you.
The boy could feel the coldness radiating off your body, and he wasn't even touching you yet.
"Wake up..." Those words fell out your lips like a whisper.

"Wake up!"

Aang jumped up, his head almost hitting yours.
"Aang, honey, are you okay?"
He was breathing heavily, checking over you with wide-opened eyes. Making sure that you were 100% alive. Your skin was normal s/c, your eyes were still e/c and your lips were back to their normal color too.

His arms suddenly wrapped around you as he breathed out a sigh of relief.
"You were crying... I thought something were with you."
"I know. I am sorry. I just had a terrible nightmare." He whispered into your hair.
You nod in response.
"It is okay. I am here now."
You hugged him back, rubbing his back in comfort.
Aang hums in response, holding onto you tighter as he fell back to sleep in your hands.

Stay at home and wash your damn hands❗️❗️❗️

Luv u all 💗💗💗