Bragging rights or a kiss...

WARNING

Profanity

Light lemon and suggestive comments

(Y/N) P.O.V

I arranged to meet Bakugou at a small cafe round the corner from my apartment. I picked this cafe as they have some of the spiciest curry and noodles in the city and during all of the years I had spent observing Bakugou I knew for a fact that spicy food was one of his favourites. From my observation I knew exactly how I needed to play this date to make it work. I needed to be competitive, slightly arrogant and cocky but ultimately I had to let him win the majority of the time. The slightly arrogant and cocky part was easy for me to pull off, letting somebody win was going to be difficult. I arrived outside the cafe a few minutes late wearing a casual red and black flannel dress that tightened around my waist. My dress reached just above my knees and was complimented with black leather boots and a short sleeved leather jacket. I obviously still had my sling on my arm but I had removed the bandage from my leg. As I approached the cafe I saw Bakugou leaning against the wall. I had to stop myself from drooling at the sight of him. I could feel myself almost panting as I looked him up and down but who could blame me when he looked like this!

 I could feel myself almost panting as I looked him up and down but who could blame me when he looked like this!

Bakugou P.O.V

As I looked up I saw (Y/N). Fuck she looked hot, as I started to stare I remembered the plan. I had to play it cool, girls prefer a challenge. If I make this too easy then I won't win the bet with Icyhot. She has to want me and only me. As I collected myself I watched her approach and saw her face blush. She looked nervous as she looked me up and down. I looked down at my outfit then lifted my head and smirked at her. She began to fumble with her hands. This was not the cool and calm girl that had sent me the flirty texts, she was flustered and struggling to hide it. As she reached me I locked eyes with her. "What time do you call this? I don't like to be kept waiting y'know" I teased. She looked at me with a wide smile and sweet eyes and replied "good things come to those who wait Bakugou and I am the best you'll have." There she was, the cocky girl from the text messages. I felt my cheeks start to heat up, I scoffed at the reply. "So I will have you then? Is that a promise?" I said raising one eyebrow. She laughed and walked into the cafe without responding. 

Third Person P.O.V

(Y/N) and Bakugou sat in a booth at the back of the cafe. The date was going pretty well and conversation was easy. They talked about their favourite TV shows, their favourite music and exchanged stories of their youth. (Y/N) was very careful not to give away any information about the League of Villains or her time after her parents had died. Instead she focused on stories about being part of an all girls school, experimenting with other girls in the showers and the field trips. (Y/N) had made each story up, creating an alter ego which Bakugou seemed to enjoy hearing about. After all she couldn't  exactly tell him about being a villain, training with the League from the age of 13 and her closest friend Shigaraki could she? She picked a cover story that would send most young men wild, a story that Bakugou would want to believe even if it had plot holes. "So you're into women then?" Bakugou said with a disgruntled look on his face. "I didn't say that, I am attracted to both. I have been with men and women." (Y/N) said with a devilish smirk.