I wanted both of you.

WARNING 

Profanity 

(Y/N) P.O.V

Oh shit. I froze as I stared at the two males stood at my door. What the hell are they doing here together? I thought they hated each other? I went to remove my keys from my pocket left side pocket with my left hand when I felt a twinge of pain in my broken fingers. I hadn't been able to heal properly on my walk home because of the light and how noisy it was. I awkwardly went to grab my keys from my pocket using my right hand. I can't believe they are here and I look like this. 

Todoroki P.O.V

I looked at (Y/N)'s outfit and her face. She looked like she had not been home. This wasn't the same presentable woman that I had seen only two days ago. She looked tired and I spotted a red mark, almost a bruise on the side of her face. She slumped into her hoodie, keeping her hands in the pockets. She took out her keys and looked straight at us. Her eyes were different, filled with anger. The last time I saw her she was playful, sweet and almost innocent. As I stared at her I noticed her eyes. The iris in her right eye had a spot of black in it. I am sure that wasn't there before. I looked over to Bakugou and I had a feeling he was thinking the same thing.

(Y/N) P.O.V

"What the fuck are you two doing here?" I snarled. They both looked a little surprised at that. I wasn't in the mood for them. It's their fault I am in this state, it is their fault I had to vent my rage and kill last night. I calmed slightly when I thought about the blood dripping from the thug's neck and a pleasant smile came over my face. I snapped out of it and looked at the two males sternly. "W-w-we came to check on you." Todoroki said. "Yeah (Y/N) there was an attack not far from here last night, we wanted to check you were ok." Bakugou reiterated. "Jeez what is it with you heroes?!" I shouted. "You think that everyone needs saving all the time, just because you have hero licences! Do you forget that 80% of the population have quirks? Or does remembering that fact damage your ego?!" I exclaimed. My anger showed all over my face and I could feel it taking control of me. 

Bakugou P.O.V

I was speechless. I couldn't quite take in everything that I was seeing. Then I spotted her right eye. Black, like when her quirk activates. Hang on, what the fuck did she just say? "What did you just say to me?!" I yelled. (Y/N) looked at me with a death glare. I almost jumped back at the sight. God she looked hot. Her intense (E/C) eyes stared at me, daring me to stay something else. I submitted to her, looking down at the ground. 

(Y/N) P.O.V

I pushed past the males. Walking between them and knocking their shoulders as I passed. I unlocked the door, stepped over the threshold and glanced over my shoulder. "Well....are you coming in or not?" I asked. Both males looked at each other briefly and then pushed each other a little to try to be the first into the apartment. I walked through to the living room and told them to take a seat. "I need to go shower, stay here. I'll be back soon." I said. 

Third Person P.O.V

Todoroki and Bakugou sat in the living room. Bakugou looked around the room. Although he had been there before he had not really taken in his surroundings. "Hey Bakugou?" Todoroki said. Bakugou looked at him. "Did you notice anything weird about (Y/N)?" He asked. "You mean other than she looks like shit, has marks on her face and her right eye has changed?" Bakugou sarcastically said. "Or the fact she isn't wearing her sling?" He retorted. Bakugou looked surprised. He hadn't noticed that. "Something is up Bakugou, I can feel it." Todoroki said with concern. Bakugou nodded. They both sat deep in thought. 

(Y/N) P.O.V

I locked the bathroom door and turned on a small light. The light was just enough to let me see what I was doing but I needed to heal and quickly. I turned on the shower and removed the sweatpants and hoodie. I then removed my costume and placed it in the washing basket in the bathroom, I pushed the lid down. I need to remember to do something about the washing, the basket won't even close properly I thought. I got into the shower and blocked out any noise. I sat down in the shower, allowing the water to flow over me and focusing all of my energy on my healing. I looked down at the fingers on my right hand, I pulled them back so that they were in a normal position. I whimpered at the pain. Once I had done that I needed the bones to heal. My healing worked quicker than usual but as I sat there I could feel the darkness become stronger. I sat in the shower for a while until I could move the fingers slightly. I then stopped. Something was different and I needed to figure out what this all meant. Plus I had company. I washed my body and my hair then left the shower.