Cum hard for me.

WARNING

Profanity

Smut

Orgasm denial

(Y/N) P.O.V

I walked through the halls to my apartment door and walked in still holding Bakugou's hand. I led him into the living room and turned around to close the door. I started to gather my thoughts as I walked when they were interrupted. 

Bakugou had moved towards me as I reached the door. He pushed me against the door, pushing himself against my back. Pinning me to the door, making it close. I tried to turn around but Bakugou grabbed my right wrist and slammed my palm onto the door at the side of my head. My left arm was still in the sling and trapped between my body and the door. I couldn't move it because he would know I was healed. I was held by my wrist and Bakugou pushed his chest and body against my back. He buried his face into the crook of my neck and moved up and down it, kissing it. Small moans escaped from my mouth. I felt a small smirk come across Bakugou's face, I could tell he was smirking as I could feel it against my skin as he kissed my neck. He started to bite lightly. He was biting and sucking, leaving small but deep purple marks in his wake. My eyes closed and my head tilted back in pleasure. Bakugou moved his left hand to the outside of my left leg. He ran two fingers up the side of my leg, slipping them under my dress as he moved up to my underwear. The feeling was driving me crazy and although I tried to hide the sounds coming from my lips I could feel that I was losing control. I had been with men before and this sensation was not new but this felt different, more intense. He started to trace his fingers around the outline of my underwear, teasing me. He moved his hand underneath my underwear, moving towards my clit. The pleasure started building. I wanted to touch him but he still had me pushed against the door with one hand pinned. A devilish grin spread across my face as I activated my quirk. My eyes turned black. I began to transfer the feeling of his fingers running over me to him.

I turned my head to watch his reaction. I could feel his member throb against me. The sensation made him gasp and for a brief second he stopped holding on to my wrist. I took the opportunity to turn around and look at him. "(Y/N) your eyes! You little..." I interrupted him by crashing my lips against his and deactivating my quirk. His hand had dropped from my underwear and I was able to move freely. I decided to try take control. I pushed him back towards the living room, not breaking from the kiss. I pushed him down onto the sofa breaking the kiss, his feet fell firmly on the floor and his back against the sofa cushion. I smirked and climbed over him, straddling his lap. I started to unbutton his trousers exposing the bulge beneath his boxers. I slowly grinded my hips against him, his boxers became damp from the dripping slick in my underwear. He groaned lowly and grabbed my hips with a harshly, starting to thrust his hips against me. I wanted more friction, I needed more friction. 

I stood up from his lap, he growled at the loss of my touch which made everything tingle. I stood up and pulled my underwear down, very clumsily with one hand. The lace red thong was dripping wet. I held it in my hands for a moment and then smirked. I leaned over Bakugou, I moved close to his mouth and I bit his bottom lip causing him to gasp. This gave me access to his open mouth. I quickly moved my hand and shoved the thong in his mouth. He closed his mouth quickly and caught the string of the side of the thong with his teeth. He did not appreciate that. He pulled it from his mouth and put it in his pocket. "I think you have had enough freedom tonight." he said in a low and seductive voice. His eyes were full of lust and anger. He had definitely finished being subservient to me. His hands rushed up under my dress grabbing my cheeks and pulling them apart with force. Before I knew it I was flipped from where I was stood and laid on the sofa with my ass in the air. As I only had use of one hand I could not hold my weight up, I tried but I quickly fell to the sofa. My face and chest pushed against the fabric. I turned my head to look at Bakugou who was now stood over me. I removed his trousers and boxers revealing his large member. As it sprung from his boxers, hard and glistening with precum I held my breath. My eyes grew wide when I realised the length and girth of it. I had underestimated him. 

Bakugou moved behind me. I could not see him. I released the breath I had been holding and listened for any sign of his movement. My breathing became heavy as I felt the sofa dip, he was behind me. Kneeling directly behind my ass. I felt my dress lift up and fall over the small of my back. I felt the familiar fingers from earlier trace up my thigh and and with very little warning I felt a finger enter me. Moving at a rapid speed, exploring my walls. Then another finger entered. The same treatment, quick and sharp thrusts. I began to pant. Another finger entered me. At the moment of the third finger entering I let out a loud moan, my back arched and I bucked my hips against his fingers. He mercilessly thrusted into me, twisting and curling his fingers into my sweet spot. I felt the coil in my stomach. I was going to cum. "I-I-I'm going to..." I screamed between moans. I came all over his fingers and my legs were shaking from the high. He leaned over me, his chest resting on my back and brought his fingers in front of my face. "You have made quite a mess here." He whispered in my ear. He ran one of his fingers over my bottom lip. He moved away from my ear and I attempted to push my body up. I felt his hand push me back down into the sofa with his hand on the nape of my neck. I stayed still, breathing heavily. Desperate for what was going to happen next. I felt his member tease my clit, he rubbed his member against my clit making me weak and moan his name. "Kat-tt-suki...please sto-op teasing me." I begged. I heard him scoff and with that he moved his member to my entrance, slightly pushing the tip in. He was still teasing. I huffed at him, telling him I was becoming impatient. With that he thrusted inside me, deep and hard. He had his hands gripped on my hips and pulled me back onto him, again and again. Showing no signs of releasing any time soon his thrusts continued at a dangerous pace, I could feel a second orgasm coming. My moans filled the room, the smell of our bodies sweating and sex filled the room. Bakugou grunted and a small moan would escape every so often. The sounds were interrupted when a phone began to ring. Bakugou continued thrusting but his thrusts slowed down and I could tell his attention was no longer on me. He stopped. He fucking stopped. I felt my entrance become empty and hoisted myself up and sat on my knees looking at the ash blonde. 

Bakugou had stood up and grabbed his phone out of his pocket. My face was flushed bright pink, my hair stuck to my forehead and a look of rage spread across my face. He got up to answer his phone?! He stopped to answer his phone?! "Yeah...ok...I will be at the agency in 10 minutes." He said, trying to compose himself. The urge to activate my quirk and cause him injury was overwhelming. I had to keep calm. 

Bakugou P.O.V

I quickly grabbed my boxers and trousers, pulling them on. I looked up at (Y/N) and she was sat with her back against the sofa, he knees up to her chest staring at me. Her (E/C) eyes were filled with rage. As I went to speak I noticed a smile creep across her face. Her knees fell slightly and she opened her legs, showing me her dripping entrance. I was speechless. I stood for a moment and watched her move her hand down and insert her own fingers. She began to thrust into herself, maintaining eye contact with me and making small moans. "I have to go. A huge villain attack downtown and they need all pros to help" I said. No response. She just continued, watching me. I went over to her and whispered in her ear "keep going and cum hard for me, we will continue this another time." I left the apartment, listening to the sounds and looking back over my shoulder as I left. The sight was getting me riled up but I had to focus. I had hero work to do. 

I arrived at the agency in no time, using my explosions to speed up the journey. As I arrived Icyhot was in the foyer, another pro was giving a briefing on the ongoing attack. I stood next to Icyhot and stuck my hands in my pockets. A grin came across my face when I felt the underwear in my pocket. As we were dismissed from the briefing I turned to Icyhot and grabbed his hand. He looked at me confused. I smirked and placed the underwear in his hand. He was still confused, before he could speak I said "those belonged to (Y/N), this is the closest you will ever get to her underwear Icyhot. I am totally winning this bet."