Who do you belong to?

WARNING

Profanity

Smut

Third Person P.O.V

Bakugou looked at Todoroki waiting for him to move. Todoroki stood there still. (Y/N) laid on her back, resting on her left elbow staring at the males. She put two of her fingers into her mouth and sucked. Making eye contact with each male separately. She removed her fingers from her mouth and slowly moved her had down to between her legs. She spread her legs open exposing herself. She began to rub small circles on her clit. "Don't you want to play with me?~" She said in a low and disappointed tone. She slipped her fingers inside her entrance and began moving them slowly. Her head fell back and a moan of pleasure escaped from her lips. 

Todoroki was the first to move. He approached the bed and positioned himself to the right of (Y/N) and started to kiss the side of her neck, sucking and biting slowly. His fingers were running down the side of her body. Bakugou moved towards the bed and on the other side of (Y/N). Todoroki's grabbed hold of the hand that she was using to pleasure herself and pulled the fingers out. (Y/N) whimpered at the loss of friction and looked at Todoroki. He crashed his lips against hers, biting her lip to gain entrance. Bakugou had started to bite down (Y/N)'s neck leaving purple marks, he grabbed her right breast and massaged it slowly then moved to her nipple. He massaged it between his finger and thumb and bit around her other nipple. (Y/N) moaned loudly, the sound being muffled by Todoroki's kisses. 

The males avoided eye contact with each other and their focus was on (Y/N). They both moved their hands towards her entrance at the same time. Their hands clashed and both stopped. "Move out of the fucking way Icyhot!" Bakugou yelled. He shot him a death glare. "I don't think so." Todoroki said and pushed two fingers deep inside her. (Y/N) gasped at the sudden feeling. Bakugou growled and began rubbing her clit. Todoroki held one of her legs spread open and Bakugou held the other. (Y/N) laid flat on the bed, her orgasm was building and moans spilled from her mouth. "I-I-I'm cum...." She gasped and rode out her high. As she lay there trying to recover from her high Bakugou grabbed her by her waist and pull her up onto her knees. (Y/N) was pushed down onto all fours as Bakugou removed his boxers. Todoroki had stood up from the bed and stripped. He stood in front of (Y/N) rubbing his throbbing member. (Y/N) looked up at Todoroki, her eyes half lidded. Bakugou grabbed the back of her neck and aligned his member with her entrance. He smirked at Todoroki before pushing into (Y/N) with a harsh and deep thrust. 

Todoroki P.O.V

I watched as Bakugou fucked her from behind, smirking at me. (Y/N)'s eyes rolled to the back of her head as he thrust into her hard and deep. It was hot, she was being completely submissive to us and Bakugou was so dominant. I approached the bed and positioned myself on my knees in front of her face. I grabbed the back of her head and pushed my member against her lips. She looked up at me and with a thrust from Bakugou she gasped and I pushed into her mouth. The tip hit the back of her throat and she gagged slightly. "Thanks" I said to Bakugou. He clearly understood and nodded at me in response. (Y/N) began moving her tongue in a circular motion and occasionally sucking with hollowed cheeks. I moaned in pleasure at the sensation. Everytime Bakugou hit her G-spot she would moan loudly, her moans muffled and the vibrations ran along my member. The sensation drove me to the edge. My head tilted back as I came inside her mouth with no warning. She swallowed everything I gave her. 

Bakugou P.O.V

I saw Todoroki throw his head back and cum into (Y/N)'s mouth. His orgasm was clear from the expression on his face and how his body shook. I looked at his body, he was toned and the sweat coming from his body only made him hotter. Even objectively he was good looking but I had never seen in this way before. He pulled away from (Y/N) after he came. I felt (Y/N) tighten around me, telling me she was going to cum for a second time. As she came she screamed my name. I pulled out of her, giving her a moment to rest. "Do you think you can take both of us?" I said looking over to Todoroki. She could barely speak, she was panting heavily and her face was flushed. Todoroki moved onto the bed stroking his member, slowly becoming hard again. He laid on his back and pulled (Y/N) over him. She was straddling his lap, with a leg either side of his body. He lifted her up slightly to position himself. He lowered her down gently, she moaned as he filled her. She bent over so that her chest was nearly touching Todoroki's and kissed him. She looked over her shoulder at me. "I'm ready." She said between her moans. Todoroki looked past her, waiting for me. I went to push two fingers into her mouth. She gave a wide grin, grabbing my hand she pulled my fingers towards Todoroki's mouth. She held them there looking at us both expectantly. My gaze met with Todoroki and I pushed my fingers into his mouth. He was startled at first but began to suck my fingers. As soon as my fingers were sufficiently lubed I moved to (Y/N) ass. I began preparing her. Slipping in one finger then moving it around once she adjusted. Whilst I was doing this Todoroki was slowly thrusting, distracting her from the pain. I inserted another finger and began scissoring inside her. She moaned slightly louder. She pulled me into a deep kiss, holding the back of my head and swirled her tongue around my mouth. Smirking she said "How does Shoto taste?~" I suddenly realised what she meant. I was done being gentle, if she wants to play games then that is fine with me. 

Third Person P.O.V

Without warning Bakugou pushed himself into (Y/N)'s ass. She whimpered in pain at the sudden feeling. He waited for a moment for her to adjust and began to thrust. He looked over her shoulder at Todoroki who increased his pace to match Bakugou. "Who do you belong to?" Bakugou growled. "Y-y-you!" She shouted. "No, you belong to us!" Todoroki replied. He thrusted into her, deeper than before and hit her G-spot. He repeated the motion and hit the spot everytime. Both males thrusted into her, not letting up. All three were approaching their climax. 

(Y/N) P.O.V

As I moaned at the overwhelming pleasure of being filled by both of them I got an idea. I concentrated on the feeling in my ass and activated my quirk. Looking down at Todoroki, my body went numb and I couldn't feel anything. Denying myself of my orgasm momentarily. As I activated my quirk, the feeling of being fucked deep in my ass by Bakugou transferred to Todoroki. I giggled at my brilliant plan. 

Todoroki P.O.V

As I fucked (Y/N) a feeling started to build inside of me. I couldn't figure out what it was. I looked at my body to try figure out the cause of the pleasure. I looked up at (Y/N) and noticed her eyes were pitch black. I suddenly realised what was happening when my prostate was pounded. Having been with men before I quickly recognised the feeling. Before I could say anything my prostate was hit, again and again. I lost complete control and came inside (Y/N). She laughed as her eyes returned to normal. I rode out my high thrusting inside her when I heard Bakugou groan and saw him slump over her shoulder slightly. 

Third Person P.O.V

All three of them remained still for a moment. All riding out the high. Bakugou pulled out from (Y/N) and flopped down on the bed. (Y/N) lifted herself from Todoroki and fell down in between them both. After a moment of heavy breathing and panting (Y/N) turned to Todoroki. "How did that feel?" She asked. "Strange." He replied. He blushed a little at the thought of what had just happened. (Y/N) laughed and stood up from the bed. She walked towards the bathroom. "You better tell Bakugou." She smirked as she entered the bathroom and closed the door. "What the fuck is she talking about Icyhot?" Bakugou asked. Todoroki turned red and started to explain. 

(Y/N) P.O.V 

As I entered the shower I heard Bakugou shout "she did fucking what?!" and I heard a small explosion fire in the room. I couldn't help but laugh.