She saved me.

(Y/N) P.O.V

I jumped out of bed to open the door. I had my (F/C) baby doll lingerie on. As I jumped out of bed I looked at Bakugou and his anger disappeared as his eyes widened and he looked me up and down. I smirked and skipped towards the door. "Sho-chan!~" I exclaimed. I threw my arms around his neck. He put his arms around my waist and then pulled back looking at what I was wearing. A faint blush dusted his cheeks. I motioned for him to come in. I ran back to the bed and patted the seat next to me. He walked in closing the door then his eyes fixed on Bakugou. Bakugou was staring at Todoroki. I could see his anger building when he jumped out of the bed. 

"You've got 30 seconds to tell me why I shouldn't rip your fucking head off you traitor!" Bakugou yelled. He grabbed onto the wounds on his left hand side. He must have pulled himself when he jumped from the bed. "Look Bakugou I-I-I..." Todoroki stuttered. "Boys. Play nice." I said in a stern voice. "I fucking told you that I won't be around this bastard (Y/N)!" Bakugou shouted. I moved over to Bakugou, I cupped his cheeks and I pulled his face towards me. He kept glancing towards Todoroki out of the corner of his eye. "You will. I told you before, I want both of you. You want me to be happy don't you? After everything I have done for you?" I asked. He let out a heavy sigh and I felt the tension leave his body. He was submitting. I smiled at him and pulled him into a passionate kiss, he returned my kiss. I walked over to Todoroki and kissed him with the same passion, his hand ran through my hair as our tongues intertwined. I pulled away from the kiss. "Now you boys get along while I go shower." I said. I turned away and went into the en suite, I left the door open slightly. 

Third Person P.O.V

Bakugou went back to the bed and sat down. He was holding onto his side and struggling to swing his legs up onto the mattress. Todoroki moved towards him and grabbed his legs gently and lifted them onto the bed. Bakugou growled at Todoroki. "What did she mean by everything she has done for you?" Todoroki asked. Bakugou refused to meet his gaze and did not answer. Todoroki sat on the edge of the bed. "Bakugou? What does she mean?" Todoroki asked again. No response. "Look, we are both stuck here in this situation. You will have to speak to me eventually." Todoroki said with sad eyes. After a few minutes of silence Bakugou finally spoke. "Where the fuck were you?" He questioned. Todoroki looked at him surprised. "I have been here and doing (Y/N)'s bidding." Todoroki replied. "Y-y-you fucking left me. I've been here weeks and you didn't even care if I was alive." Bakugou spat, his words were laced with venom. His face was scrunched up and his eyes welled with tears. "She wouldn't let me see you. I tried a few times but she got angry. I'm sorry that I wasn't stronger for you Katsuki." Todoroki said. Bakugou looked up at him in shock. Todoroki rarely used his real name. The same hurt and pain on Bakugou's face was now all over Todoroki's face. "You took my ranking. Smiling and hugging that damn nerd for the cameras..." Bakugou said, now staring right at Todoroki. "I'm sorry but I had to. You don't understand." He replied. 

After a few minutes of silence Todoroki asked again "what did she mean by everything she has done for you?" Bakugou looked down at his body. "She saved me." He replied bluntly. "Saved you?! She is the one that held you here. She did this to you!" Todoroki exclaimed. He looked over to the en suite and noticed the door was open. "You wouldn't be in this state if she hadn't told Shigaraki to hurt you." He whispered. "You're wrong. She saved me from Shigaraki. That sick fuck did this to me. She cared for me. Every night she came to help me and look after me. She didn't forget about me unlike some people..." He said, staring at Todoroki. "Bakugou this isn't you. It's like you have Stockholm Syndrome or something. She was your captor, she was holding you hostage. You don't have anything to be grateful for." Todoroki said with an angry expression on his face. "You're wrong again. She has freed me. She has shown me what this world thinks about me. She has given me a true purpose. I was always destined to be a villain and now with (Y/N) by my side I will finally make that fucking Deku pay." Bakugou said, his fists clenched. "Don't tell me you've joined her? You're a hero Bakugou, you are not a villain." Todoroki asked. Bakugou raised his eyebrow. "Don't give me that shit Icyhot! You joined her at the first opportunity. So what now I have joined it isn't such a great idea?!" He barked. A moment of silence fell between them. "Oh I see. You don't want to share her with me. You're jealous and want her all to yourself!" He shouted. "Well too bad. I am here to stay and you better get fucking used to it." He snarled. (Y/N) emerged from the en suite in a towel and sat down at the dressing table. She was brushing her hair, smiling. Bakugou got up from the bed and walked behind her. He began to place small kisses down her neck and along her shoulders. His eyes looked up and stared at Todoroki through the mirror, with a small smirk hidden beneath the actions. 

Todoroki P.O.V

As I watched Bakugou, his words repeated over and over again in my head. She had won. She had broken him. I couldn't snap him out of this without telling him the truth, without telling him why I joined her but it was risky. If I tell him and he is devoted to her then he will tell (Y/N). What did he mean by make Deku pay? I need to warn him. They must have something planned. The best thing for me to do is stay close and find out the plan. Try and keep Bakugou safe. I looked over at Bakugou and the look he gave me sent shivers up my spine. As I watched him kiss (Y/N) I couldn't help but feel a pang of jealousy. "Shoto?" (Y/N) called. I looked up at her and she beckoned me over. She pulled me down to the floor, kneeling beside her. I felt like a pet. She kissed me. Bakugou littered her with kisses she moaned. Her moans vibrated into our kiss. She pulled away from both of us and stood up. She dropped her towel as she walked towards the bed. She climbed on the bed, sat on her knees. "Come play with me my loves~" She said with a seductive tone.