Is this a voodoo villain or a voodoo vigilante?

WARNING

Profanity

Todoroki P.O.V

I stopped my alarm clock and rolled out of bed. I went to the kitchen to get some coffee and I turned on the TV in the living room as I passed. As I was making the coffee I heard a breaking news bulletin on come across TGK WORLD news station. 

Very little information is known about this new assailant. The individual in question was spotted last night downtown fighting with three well known thugs thought to be tied to the League of Villains. Two of the men died after the attack and the other is in critical condition.

I left the coffee brewing in the kitchen and went to watch the broadcast. 

A local civilian was on the scene and managed to get the following footage. 

I watched the short 30 second clip. The assailant wore a mask covering the top half of their face, all I could see was their (E/C) eyes and (H/C) hair. The assailant was dressed in a skin tight outfit, it was black with silver markings all over it that looked like veins. The assailant seemed to transfer injuries from their own body to the body of the victim. Their eyes were pitch black as they turned and looked directly at the camera. "What the hell? It's her!" I screamed out loud. I grasped my shoulder, running my fingers of the scar from the night we were attacked. 

The only information known about the assailant is that 2 years ago they were spotted as part of the League of Villains in an attack on class 1-A of UA High School during a summer camp trip. It appears they have taken to dismantling the League of Villains. Is this a voodoo villain or a voodoo vigilante? Stay tuned for further updates. 

Bakugou P.O.V

I was driving in the car to the local market when the radio song was interrupted by a breaking news report. 

Very little information is known about this new assailant. The individual in question was spotted last night downtown fighting with three well known thugs thought to be tied to the League of Villains. Two of the men died after the attack and the other is in critical condition. The only information known about the assailant is that 2 years ago they were spotted as part of the League of Villains in an attack on class 1-A of UA High School during a summer camp trip. It appears they have taken to dismantling the League of Villains. Is this a voodoo villain or a voodoo vigilante? Stay tuned for further updates. 

Can it be? I stared at my left hand and the scar across the 4 fingers at the joint where my palm and fingers joined.. She hasn't been spotted for years. No sign of her when the League of Villains had attacked Endeavor last year. I had been waiting for her, ready to take her down for what she did to me. That bitch was going down. I had the chance to find her now. 

8:03  B to T

Icyhot have you heard the news?

8.05  T to B

Just watching the broadcast now. It's her isn't it? The one from the attack at summer camp.

8.06  B to T

Definitely. I have spoken to the agency, we are not required on this mission. But I am going to go check out the crime scene. I need to find that bitch. 

8.07  T to B

Agreed. I'll meet you there. 

8.08  B to T

Nobody fucking asked you to Icyhot. 

8.09  T to B

You're welcome Lord Explosion Murder!

~time skip~

Third Person P.O.V

Bakugou arrived at the crime scene before Todoroki. He was given access by the police who knew exactly who he was. Looking around the alleyway there was very little in the way of evidence. There were pools of blood, presumably from the victims. No signs of a struggle at all. Bakugou knew there must have been distance between them when she attacked. Todoroki arrived at the scene, he ran up to Bakugou. "There is nothing here Icyhot but thanks for showing up late." He teased. Todoroki rubbed the back of his neck and looked around the alleyway. They walked out of the alleyway together. As they exited the alleyway Bakugou noticed the cafe across the street, the cafe he had visited with (Y/N) and his clenched his teeth. Todoroki had a similar realisation, seeing the streets he had walked to bring (Y/N) soba on the night they kissed. Bakugou was shuffling his feet, kicking a rock between them. "H-hh-ave you heard from (Y/N)?" Todoroki asked. Bakugou looked surprised at the question. He went to speak but instead he looked towards the ground and shook his head. "Shall we go and maybe check on her? She hasn't responded since late last night." Todoroki questioned. The males agreed and began to walk to (Y/N)'s apartment. 

They arrived and rung the bell. They waited. No answer. They rang the bell again. No answer. Bakugou and Todoroki looked at each other, they both had a look of worry on their faces. They both attempted to call her phone. Straight to voicemail. "She is fucking ghosting us." Bakugou exclaimed. "Can you really blame her?" Todoroki responded. "No but how the fuck are we supposed to get her back if she won't answer us?!" He growled. "We?" Todoroki questioned. "I meant me. How am I supposed to get her back if she won't answer?" Bakugou said. 

(Y/N) P.O.V

I opened my eyes. My vision was blurry. I looked around slowly, feeling dizzy. I recognised the smell. I rolled over, rubbing my eyes trying to focus. I went to grab my knife from my belt but it was gone. I could feel the panic rising. I sat up and looked around the dark room. The silence was deafening. I swung my legs over the side of the bed. How did I get here? Where is here and why does it feel familiar? As I sat deep in thought I heard the door open. I grabbed my own leg with both hands, ready to break it and transfer the injury if I had to. "So the little shit is awake finally." A raspy voice said. The dark figure scratched his neck and chuckled to himself. "Long time no see (Y/N)."