Image.

WARNING

Profanity

Reference to depression and associated behaviour

Bakugou P.O.V

Over the past week (Y/N) has hardly spoken. She has stayed shut up in our bedroom. She hasn't hugged, kissed or touched anyone for days. She will not leave the bed, she won't eat and she won't shower. It's nothing more than what she deserves but I can't help but feel sorry for her and want to help her. Stupid brain. Todoroki seems to be having the same issue. We both need to capture her but we can't do that in the hideout, it is too risky and we wouldn't be able to fight our way out. Over the past few days more villains have arrived at the hideout, the recruiter has brought them to us. The villains want to join the League and follow (Y/N)'s ideals. Her broadcast has had a massive effect on society and it is all the news stations are talking about. Even a few low level heroes have joined the League after her broadcast. All of the new recruits wanted to meet her but she would not allow it. We had to tell them she was planning for the next mission and could not be disturbed. I was sat in the lobby watching the news with Todoroki. The headlines were reeling a long the bottom of the screen.

#1 hero, Deku, still in hospital recovering.

Drop out rate for UA hero course rises, student numbers at a new low.

Three heroes missing from patrol are thought to have joined the League of Villains.

Crime rate has increased. Villains are becoming bold.

No sign of the Voodoo Villain, where is she now?

Bakugou and Todoroki - how did they become villains? EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW COMING UP!

"She really is something." Todoroki mutters. I look at him as he stares at the TV. "She has succeeded in causing chaos and changing society. Just look at the headlines." Todoroki said pointing to the scrolling headlines. Shigaraki walked into the lobby and sat next to Todoroki. He looked tired and stressed. He always looks tired but something was different. He was definitely worried about (Y/N). He had been going to see her for hours on end during the week. He would just sit in the room and talk to her, she never responded but that did not stop him trying every day. Everytime he left the room he would disappear for hours. My attention was brought back to the TV - "Now ladies and gentlemen we have an exclusive interview with former classmates of Shoto Todoroki and Katsuki Bakugou." As I watched the TV I saw shitty hair, raccoon eyes and dunce face sat in the studio.

Reporter: Thank you for joining us today, we know you are all really busy with your hero work. 

Kirishima: Not a problem, we wanted to come and set the record straight. 

Reporter: So you all went to UA with the two villains, is that right?

Mina: Look lady, they aren't villains.

Kirishima: What she means is that those two are two of the most manly heroes you will ever meet. We went to UA with them, we were all in class 1-A.

Kaminari: They are both so powerful and all they ever wanted was to be heroes. You should have seen the fights they had with each other and...

Reporter: So they have always been violent then?

Kaminari: No! Hey! I never said that. They both wanted to be the best that's all. 

Mina: I mean Bakugou was always really hot headed and whatever and sure he sometimes acted like a villain but...

Reporter: So Bakugou has always been villainous? Shouldn't the teachers at UA have intervened before something like this happened?