She is a villain.

WARNING

Light smut

Profanity

Bakugou P.O.V

I looked at the images and the text message from (Y/N). My body was instantly filled with rage. He fucked her?! What the fuck is he doing. Could he not get any information from her without fucking her? Jesus I am working with an amaetur. Calm down Katsuki, it is a mission. No feelings involved. Need to respond. 

22:10

Nobody has touched you like that before? That isn't what you were saying the other night when you were pinned to the sofa moaning beneath me...

No answer. Twenty minutes pass. Still no reply. I decide to phone Icyhot to find out what happened, I mean what information he found out.

Shoto - bold

Bakugou - italics

Hello?

Sup Icyhot how did it go?

Umm...yes it went...well. And umm....yes....

Quite being so weird about it. I have seen the photos, I know you fucked her. That's not why I'm calling. What information did you get?

So you were right about her trying to make you jealous then. 

I'm always right damn it. So what did you find out?

Well she showed me how her quirk works properly. She can transfer sense of touch and feeling to another person. It can be from a feeling of her touching herself or from the somebody else touching her. Oh and her eyes definitely turn black so that part matches. 

Yeah we knew that already. Could her quirk cause injury? 

I suppose so with the right training but I can't be sure. 

What else did you get?

She said she went to Shiketsu High School, General Studies course. 

Ok good at least you found something we can use, what else?

Umm...

Don't tell me that that is all you got?! Maybe if you spent less time getting your dick wet then you might make a better detective jeez!

Bakugou you sound like a jealous boyfriend...

Fuck off Icyhot. I'm not jealous of you, its a mission remember. I don't even like her. 

Oh so you're jealous of her then?

What? That doesn't even make sense! Why would I be jealous of her for getting with you? I don't get....

*laughs*

In your fucking dreams Icyhot. I've been with men way hotter than you bastard. 

There was one other thing I noticed, we were having sex and she was straddling me...

Fucking hell, get to the point. I don't need to know the details. 

Right yes. Well when we finished and she grabbed her dress I noticed she had scars all over her body. She rushed to get her dress back on, like she had just realised I could see them. There was one scar on her shoulder that got me thinking. I have a scar on my shoulder from the attack at summer camp. 

Yeah so?

Well what if the villain has scars that match the injuries when they transfer them to other people? That would be an easy way for us to test whether she could be the person that attacked us.