His lips against mine.

WARNING

Profanity

Light violence

Light smut

Todoroki P.O.V

The next two days went by in a blink of an eye. (Y/N) seemed to have channeled everything into planning and getting ready for the attack. We hardly saw her. She had spent the day discussing the plan with the League and training. She didn't even come to bed at night, she stayed up in the lobby with Shigaraki. Shigaraki told me that she couldn't be in a bed with us and not be able to feel our touch, he was worried about her and he thought the plan was a death wish but he knew she would not be dissuaded. He was going through to either stand beside her victorious or die by her side, that much was clear. I was sat in the room with Bakugou. We had sent a short message to the agency informing them that Bakugou was now part of the undercover mission and was no longer a threat. I gave them the details I had about the attack, well I told them something was going to happen at the hero ranking ceremony but that is all the information I had. They were all on high alert and preparing for a battle. Deku had been released from hospital but was still recovering, he was in a bad way and was still off patrols and other hero duties but he refused to be absent from the ceremony. Bakugou and I had grown close in the small hours of the morning when sharing this room and bed. We had spent time getting to know each other. We talked about our past, we talked about our trauma and we talked about (Y/N) a lot. He was fully healed now, well he was physically but mentally he was still damaged from everything that has happened. Some evenings he would cry and I would hold him, offering comfort where I could. Of course he always threatened to kill me if I told anybody about this when we went back to our lives. 

After a while I left the room to find (Y/N), I needed more information about the attack so I could warn the other heroes. I wandered down the hallway to the training room. I walked in to see (Y/N) sparring with three thugs who had recently joined the League. I leaned against the frame of the doorway with my arms crossed. I watched her carefully. She had been training before the attack on the news station and her speed had improved. She was much more proficient in close combat now than before. She blocked and countered attacks from the other three men with ease. She was laughing as she deflected hit after hit, she looked to be enjoying herself. I couldn't help but smile as I looked over her body and watched her. She was more powerful than I had ever seen her. After finding out about her past and everything she had been through, I couldn't see her as a villain anymore. She was a fierce young woman, with a determination unlike any I have ever seen and that is saying something because I am friends with Bakugou. It was admirable in a way, well if you forget about the murderous rage and villainous behaviour. 

I laughed out loud when she swept the feet from beneath one of the villains and pinned him to the ground, placing her foot against his neck. She looked up to the doorway, she tilted her head and flashed me a wide smile. I nodded at her and smiled back. "Sho-chan~ look what I can do!" she exclaimed, taking her foot off the man's neck and clapping her hands. She moved towards a table and grabbed a knife. I felt my body tense. She rolled her sleeve up and started to carve her initials into her left arm. The three men all gasped and screamed. Grabbing their left arms. I stood there in shock as I saw blood seep through their shirts. "What the fuck (Y/N)?!" One of the men shouted. She laughed and jumped up and down, she was giddy and had a huge grin on her face. "Oh don't be a baby, it wasn't even deep. It's a scratch, you will heal! Think of it as initiation!" She said, watching her left arm. She started to heal almost instantly. "What do you think Sho?" She questioned. I looked at her with confusion all over my face. "Oh right I forgot you don't know. So I could never transfer to multiple people without the risk of overuse of my quirk. I always avoided doing it because I didn't want to cause damage to myself." She explained. "I think I understand, now you can't feel there is less risk to you?" I asked. She nodded. "There is no risk. The damage is done. I am pretty unstoppable ey?" She said with a smirk on her face. I nodded. "How many people can you transfer to?" I questioned. She put her finger on her chin, tapping it as if she was thinking. "Three so far but I might be able to do more, who knows!" She said, her voice laced with excitement. "It's getting late my love, are you coming to bed with us?" I asked in a seductive voice. A light pink dusted her cheeks. "I will be through later. I need to finish training and make sure I am ready for tomorrow." She replied. A wave of disappointment flooded over me. I knew that tonight may be the last time we share a night together, the heroes would not take any chances with her tomorrow and would kill her if necessary. 

Bakugou P.O.V

I sat up on the bed resting against the headboard in just a pair of shorts, flicking through the news on my phone. The headlines were absolutely flooded with (Y/N), small details about her life before all of this and exposés of her villainous acts and nature. I slammed my phone down on the bed in anger. They didn't know her. They were painting her as some monster. She has done terrible things but she isn't a bad person, not underneath it all. I was broken from my thoughts when Todoroki came into the room. "Where is she?" I asked. "She is still training. Tomorrow is going to be hard." He replied. "What do you mean?" I questioned. "One way or another our mission will be over tomorrow." He said with a sad expression on his face. He started to get undressed. He removed his shirt. I stole glances at his body while he was facing away. His body was pale and slim but well toned. I felt my member twitch slightly. He removed his jeans. Another twitch. As he turned around I averted my gaze. "She will either die or she will be captured. Is it wrong that I feel guilty and sad about losing her?" Todoroki asked. I was shocked by the question but I had been thinking and feeling the same things. I shook my head at him and looked down. He approached the bed, climbed under the blankets and sat up next to me. He grabbed my chin and lifted it up to meet his gaze. "But we have each other right?" He said with a small smile on his face. Heat rose to my face as I studied his features. What the hell is this feeling? This is fucking Icyhot, jesus christ. My mind whirled. Fucking Icyhot. Fucking. Icyhot. Should I fuck Icyhot. Fuck no. Fuck you brain. My member started twitching again. It was obvious that I wanted him, I couldn't keep denying that. 

Todoroki P.O.V

Bakugou looked distracted. He was thinking about something but I couldn't figure out what. He seemed angry with himself. I watched as his eyes studied my face. They flickered from my eyes to my lips, then back and forth. He was so hot and when he was flustered like this it made my chest swell. I had no idea when things changed with us but I knew what this feeling was. I was sure of it. I went to pull my hand away from his chin and he grabbed hold of it. His eyes were determined and he moved closer to me. He placed his hand on my cheek, cupping it gently. I moved closer, until our noses were nearly touching. I paused and looked at his soft lips. He looked at mine and back into my eyes. I saw a small smirk come across his face. At that moment he crashed his lips against mine. I kissed him back. Moving my hand from his chin to the side of his face. He licked my bottom lip asking for entrance. I submitted immediately. I wanted this, I had been waiting for this. Our tongues battled for dominance. His hand moved to the back of my head and pulled me in closer, he deepened the kiss. He explored my mouth and moaned lowly into his mouth. We both parted, struggling for air. He smirked again. "Yeah we have each other Icyhot." He said. My heart fluttered as I tried to process what had happened.