My masterpiece.

WARNING

Profanity

Violence

Inference to sexual assault

Todoroki P.O.V

I heard (Y/N) begin the attack. I was rushing through the back alleys near the hideout and then onto the main streets. Using my ice to move along quickly and with ease. Whilst making my way to the centre of the city I grabbed my phone and contacted the agency. I informed them of the change in her plans and instructed them to contact all of the pro heroes to get them down town as soon as possible. I was about 15 minutes away from the attack, I moved as quick as my body would allow. 

Akinari P.O.V (citizen, aged 32, male, shop worker stood outside of his store)

I could hear loud explosions in the distance. One of my customers looked concerned and I reassured her. "Don't worry miss! I am sure it is nothing and even if it is I am sure the heroes will arrive soon. The number 1 hero will stop this!" As I said that a man wearing a long black trench coat with black spiked hair walked down the street towards my store. He held his hands in front of him. Blue flames came from his hands, he aimed the flames at the stores on the street. I watched as stores that had been stood for 30 years went up in flames. I shouted to the customers in my store to evacuate them, trying to get them out of danger. They all ran from the store and ran down the street. Some tried to hide behind cars. I stood in front of my store, shepherding people outside. As the man neared my store I was in the doorway. I looked up at him and he had the most menacing grin I had ever seen. He lifted his hand towards me and shot blue flames in my direction. I jumped out of the way but the flames engulfed my right hand side. I quickly dropped to the ground in pain, I rolled on the ground to extinguish the flames. By the time the flames were out I looked up and the man had gone. My right hand arm and torso were badly burned and writhed in pain until I blacked out. 

Hideki P.O.V (citizen, aged 65, male, sat outside a cafe)

I was sat drinking my coffee when I heard screams from behind me. I looked towards the alleyway near the cafe and saw a woman run out clutching her clothes. She looked dishevelled, clutching her blouse closed. It looked like it had been ripped open. I saw a man leave the alleyway after her. He smirked at me. He moved towards the cars parked on the street and touched them with his hands. He touched 2 cars and they floated into the air. He raised his hands in the air, his fists were clenched and quickly crossed his arms releasing his clenched fists. At that moment the cars crossed in mid air and crashed into the sides of the buildings either side of the street. I flinched and watched as the sides of the buildings began to crumble. Debris and car parts flew all over the street. The villain ran up the street, repeating his action multiple times. Causing a wake of destruction as he went. 

Chikashi P.O.V (citizen, quirkless, aged 19, male, visiting the bank)

I was queued in the bank when all of a sudden 2 men and a woman ran into the bank. "Get down on the ground, this is a hold up!" the woman shouted. The men ran to the back of the bank. They attacked two of the security guys and knocked them unconscious. The woman touched the floor and my feet were glued in place. I looked around and everybody seemed to be stuck. The woman came over to me and stroked my face. She had a knife in her hand and she held it up to my face. "You're pretty cute~" she smirked. I couldn't move and I flinched at her touch. "Y-y-you won't get away with this." I stuttered. She laughed. Pushing the knife into my throat, causing a shallow cut. My heart was beating fast. "Ground Zero will stop you all!" I shouted. She laughed again. "You think Katsuki Bakugou will save you? Kid you're really counting on the wrong one there!" She chuckled. "He's my hero and he will stop you! He will stop all of you." I said forcefully. At that moment the men ran out of the vault with bags full of money. As they ran out they called over to the woman. She removed the knife from my throat. As they left the bank they stopped in the doorway. One of the men held out a gun and shot 2 people. There was no reason for them to shoot, the people were not resisting and they had the money. Our feet became free from the floor and people rushed to attend to the injured. One woman was shot in the head and had died instantly. The other male was shot in the stomach and was losing blood at an alarming rate. When I looked back the villains had fled.