You'll get what I give you kitten.

WARNING

Profanity

Smut

Todoroki P.O.V

I left my apartment to go find Bakugou. I kept trying his phone but he did not answer. I decided to start at his apartment. I arrived there and knocked on the door, I waited. No answer. I knocked louder, I waited. No answer. He wasn't here. Leaving his apartment I decided to go to the agency to see if he was there or out on patrol. 

Bakugou P.O.V

I kissed (Y/N) passionately. Holding the back of her neck so I could gain easier access. I licked her bottom lip asking for entrance. I felt her smile into the kiss. She obeyed and I pushed my tongue down into her mouth. I explored every part of her mouth. Surprisingly she didn't fight me for dominance. I pulled away from the kiss to gasp for air and I looked at her half lidded (E/C) eyes.  I moved my hands from the back of her neck to the small of her back, moving them up her back slowly. Tracing her skin with my finger tips. She was grinning at me, raising an eyebrow. She leaned down to me and started to kiss my neck, occasionally biting as she moved from my neck to my collarbone. I moved my hands to the top of her back and whilst she was distracted I undid her bra. I moved my hands around t her breasts, I ran my thumb over her left nipple, massaging the other breast in my other hand. This earned a soft moan from (Y/N). She removed the bra and tossed it to the floor. 

I could feel slick begin to pool on my crotch from where (Y/N) was sat. I moved my right hand down to her clit and started to rub it with my thumb in small circles over her underwear. Small gasps came from her mouth and I took the opportunity to kiss her deeply, my tongue almost reaching the back of her throat. She began to buck against my thumb, trying to gain more friction. I pulled away from the kiss, stopped moving my thumb and looked at her.  "So nobody has touched you like Icyhot has ey?" I smirked. She looked at me with needy eyes but didn't respond. "Or was that just to make me jealous?" I asked. She giggled, covering her mouth with her hand. "It worked didn't it?" She said with a seductive tone. Fuck, she will be the death of me. "But at what cost?" I asked. I could feel my animalistic side taking over. I grabbed her by her waist and flipped our positions in one movement. With my knees between her legs I towered over her. I began attacking her neck, biting and leaving marks down her neck. 

Todoroki P.O.V

I got to the agency. He wasn't here. He wasn't on patrol. God damn it! I looked around and spotted Mei Hatsume. Hatsume works as part of the support department in our agency. "Hey Hatsume!" I shouted. She waved back at me. "I need help with something, have you got a minute?" I asked with my hands gripped together to show how desperate I was. "Sure, what do you need Todoroki?" She questioned. A glint in her eyes. "I have some new babies that can really help enhance your flames you know. Want me to show you them? They are just..." She was cut off. "No I need you to track Bakugou. I really need to find him and he isn't answering his phone." I responded. "I thought you had a challenge for me Todo! What's the matter? Lovers tiff?" She chuckled. I just smiled at her terrible joke. She grabbed her laptop and started typing things into the system. "If he has his phone with him then I can track that. The only other way to do it is to trace his hero costume which has a built in tracking device." She mused. After a while she looked at me with smug grin on her face, turning the laptop to me she pointed to a map. "Found him!" She exclaimed. "Thanks Hatsume!" I said. Writing down the address I suddenly realised where he was. He was at (Y/N)'s. My feet started moving on their own, before I knew it I was in the street using my ice to move as quick as I possibly could. 

Bakugou P.O.V

I started to kiss down (Y/N)'s chest, realising that her top was in the way. I looked at her and raised my eyebrow. She pushed herself up on her elbows and removed the top, exposing herself and fell back down on the bed. I continued kissing her chest, nibbling and licking her nipples as I went further down. I kept kissing and biting until I reached the hem of her skirt. I looked up at her, my face still near the hem of her skirt and smirked. I moved my hand down to her entrance, moving the underwear to the side I pushed my index finger inside. This took her by surprise and her back arched at the feeling. She looked down at me and bit her bottom lip. I faltered for a moment, there was something about this that felt familiar. I was shaken from my thoughts by the feeling of her bucking her hips to push my finger deeper inside. "M-m-more~" She hummed. "Beg." I said. She looked at me with lust filled eyes. "P-pp-please! I n-ee-ed more!" She shouted. I slipped another finger inside her. Thrusting deep inside her at a fast pace. I stopped, removing my fingers. "I said please! I begged for you!" She growled. I pulled her underwear off and removed my pants and boxers. I glared at her. "You'll get what I give you kitten~" I said. She went to move from the bed so I leaned over her and grabbed her wrists. She spread her legs for me, giving me access. I pinned her wrists at either side of her head with my hands and lined myself up with her entrance.  Holding her wrists I started to push inside, the tip pushed in and she moaned loudly. Her eyes were closed and she rolled her bottom lip between her teeth. I stopped, admiring her and teasing the entrance. 

As her eyes opened to look at me I thrust all the way in, as deep as I could go. Her breath hitched. "Fuck (Y/N) you're so tight" I gasped. I began thrusting, keeping a steady pace whilst I studied her body. There were scars on her chest and neck. Some of them were shallow cuts, some were deep and others looked like puncture wounds. I then caught sight of a scar on her left shoulder, a puncture mark. My mind immediately flashed back to the conversation I had had with Todoroki. 

"Well what if the villain has scars that match the injuries when they transfer them to other people?"

My eyes suddenly moved to her left hand that I had pinned to the bed. I continued thrusting inside and listening to her moan beneath me, coming undone at my touch. I leaned forward towards her face to get a closer look. As I looked at her left hand I saw a scar across 4 fingers at the joint where her palm and fingers joined. I let go of her wrist for a moment and glanced at my left hand. The scars matched. Fuck! It's her. She is the villain. My thrusts became sloppy and at that moment I heard a knock at her door. 

(Y/N) P.O.V

I felt like I was about to cum when suddenly Bakugou's thrusts became slower and almost distracted. I opened my eyes to look at him, he was looking at his left hand. Something was wrong. His face had a look I had never seen before. All of a sudden I heard a knock at the door. We both froze. "Ignore it." I demanded. He stopped everything and looked at me confused. "Fine. I will get it." I said. I swear to fucking god I am going to kill whoever that is. I grabbed my top and pulled it over my head, I still had my skirt on.

Todoroki P.O.V

I waited at the door. Not knowing how I was going to get him out of this situation. (Y/N) opened the door. Her (H/C) hair was messy and her legs were shaky. She looked furious when she opened the door but it soon faded into a sweet smile. "Hey Shoto-chan!" She beamed. She threw her arms around me and I returned the hug. My heart ached. I wanted to embrace her, I wanted to kiss her but I couldn't. She's a villain and I am a hero. I had to bring her to justice. "Hello (Y/N) I missed you so thought I would pop in for a quick visit, do you mind if I come in?" I said with a wide smile. I knew she couldn't refuse me, she did say that she wanted both of us so this would be exactly what she wanted. She opened the door and let me in. "Bakugou we have a visitor!" She shouted.