1- Moving.

"Looking back isn't going to help you

"Looking back isn't going to help you. Moving forward is the thing you have to do."

"And we're here!" Felix's father said as he parked the car in front of their new house.

Finally, the teenage boy sighed and shoved his phone in his pocket as he got out of the car followed by his older brother and he couldn't help but frown in both confusion and surprise when his eyes finally landed on their new house and turned around to look at his parents who were now getting their luggage out of the car's trunk.

"Didn't you say the house was cheap?" Felix asked them since he was excepting to see an average-sized house and not one that is almost a mansion.

"Yeah It is! That's why we bought it" His mother replied with a warm smile.

"Woah really? this doesn't look cheap at all, It's so big!" Minho exclaimed before he took his phone out and started taking pictures of the house probably to send them to his friends and flex on them, Felix thought as he rolled his eyes.

"Can you two stop playing around and help us?" Their father said making Minho groan and Felix just took his luggage and followed his mother to the house and waited as she opened the front door.

"Move bitch" Minho said shoving Felix to the side and running inside the house making the blonde shake his head in annoyance and follow behind and just like he expected, it was even bigger and better inside. The living room, dining room, and kitchen area were all on the ground level and there was also an office, a bathroom and a laundry room, and a huge staircase that lead to the first floor where there were four spacious bedrooms.

"I'm taking the room with the balcony!" Minho announced after they finished checking all the rooms and immediately ran inside the one he chose and closed the door before anyone could say anything.

"I guess I'll take this one" Felix pointed at the room next to his brother's before he grabbed his luggage and walked inside making sure to close the door behind him and sat down on his bed, he was very thankful that they sent most of their furniture before they moved in so it was less packing and organizing for him.

He took his phone out and checked if he got any messages from his friends back in Australia and after replying to them, he put it back in his pocket and grabbed his suitcase and backpack and was about to start unpacking his clothes but he was suddenly interrupted by his brother who barged into his room without even knocking.

"What?" Felix rolled his eyes as he put his suitcase back on the floor and turned around to look at his brother.

"You gotta see this!" Minho grinned before grabbing Felix's arm and dragging him downstairs and to the basement that Felix didn't even know they had "We even have a basement! Look at how big this is!"

"Woah," Felix gasped as he looked around him at the spacious basement and then turned back around to look at his brother, a smirk forming on his face "Are you thinking of what I'm thinking?"