•Sixty-four•

Eloise
-x-

12:45pm
11th October 2019

Checking myself in the mirror I was wearing a baby pink dress it was off the shoulder, tight fitted and went all the way down to just above my knees.

Turning to the side I admired my bump and just how big it was now. It was crazy to me that with everyday that passed by my baby was getting a little bit bigger.

Satisfied enough with how I looked I left my bedroom before heading downstairs to where my brother and his family were setting up the last few bits or the gender reveal. My brother and his wife were actually the only ones who knew the gender of the baby.

"Elle!" I heard little Lydia shout my name as I looked down the hall to see her holding a pink balloon in her hand.

Giving her a wide smile I walked towards her before swooping her up in my arms and holding her on my hip.

"You excited to find out if your cousin is a boy or a girl?" I beamed as I began tiggling her belly, making her squeal out in laughter as she dropped the balloon.

"Girl" she giggled making smile, as I could only imagine what it'd be like to have my own daughter.

"Its not suppose to rain all day, so hopefully it stays that way" Elliott explained as he walked back out to the garden.

Just then there was a knock at the door. Putting Lydia down onto the floor she ran off to play with Alfie as walked over to the front door. Pulling it open I was first to see Karen stood there with a giant box in her hand.

"Hello Eloise, you look lovely" she beamed, stepping forward to greet me in a hug.

"Thankyou" I smiled.

"The cake is here, where would you like it?" She asked.

"There's a table outside, my brother will show you" I answered as Karen then made her way towards the garden.

Turning back round I then saw Aaliyah and Shawn. Firstly I greeted Aaliyah, and once she left I turned my attention to Shawn.

He was wearing a light blue button up shirt and black jeans. His hair was growing quite quickly and by now I could already see those familiar curls beginning to grow back.

"I bare gifts" Shawn smiled as he lifted his hands up which held some gift bags.

"You didn't have to bring anything" I grinned as he stepped into the house.

"I don't care" Shawn laughed before holding a bag out for me.

"This one's for you, and this one is this  for baby M"

"You got me a present?" I asked, raising my eyebrows in disbelief as to why.

"Ofcourse, you deserve it" he grinned before stepping forward and pressing a kiss to my cheek.

I could already my cheeks burning from his soft touch. Shawn must of noticed because he began to laugh.

"You gonna open it?" Shawn asked as he closed the front door.