Two

NAOMI
---------

I woke up thinking I was still in Mena's arms, but when I looked up, he wasn't there. I smelled an amazing scent of pancakes and sweet fruits. I got up from the couch and went into the kitchen were I seen Mena dancing to light music and flipping pancakes. He looked so cute as the sun was glowing on his face in the early hour. He didn't even release I was there until I called his name.

"Uh Mena... gooooood morning" I say smiling at he's adorable face and big sparkly eyes

"Nay!!! I didn't even see you there!" He says while kissing my cheek. "Well as you can see I made breakfast before we go on set."

"It smells delicious! You don't even know how excited I am to eat this" I say and we both start laughing.

He pulls the chair out for me and puts a plate down on the table.

"A seat for malady" he says bowling and pointed to the seat with his hand.

"Aww such a gentleman" I say and we both laugh.

We eat breakfast and then we took showers. Separately of course. We said our goodbyes and he went back to his trailer to get ready for set today. My stylist came in and my makeup artist and they got me ready. When they left, I still had time before we had you go film so Nasim came over.

"Soooo.... Mena slept over you house" she said smirking

"Yes.. and is there a problem" I say laughing lightly

"Not at all but it is clear that he like you, you know that right? And it could always be clear that you like him"

"What!? No, he's my best friend. That's all"

"Mmmhmmm" she says laughing "I gotta go sis". She says leaving

"BYE BABES" I yell while blowing a kiss when she was leaving. I started to think about what Nasim said. Does Mena like me, do I like him. I don't know why but every time i thought of what she said, I felt some kind of feeling, a feeling that I definitely never felt before.

**SKIP TO AFTER FILMING**

Today was a very long stressful day and I'm really exhausted. I change my clothes into a crop top and Black sweat pants. I laid down and put on the song " One shot" I was listening to my playlist before I heard my phone buzz. I seen it was from Mena, so i open it. He wanted to hang out again since tomorrow we had a break day. I went over to his trailer. A knock on the door a few times before a shirtless but sexy Mena opened the door.

"DAMN MENA" I say and with my mouth hitting the floor

"What Nay?" He says laughing

"Oh nothing" I say while walking into his trailer.

We talked for a while about childhood memories and funny but embarrassing stories that happened to us. After that, we start taking goofy pictures and cute ones to.

We took a really funny picture that we were dying laughing at for a good 5 minutes. It got worst because we kept adding in stuff to make in funnier.

"Oh my god you literally kill me" Mena says laughing.

"It's not my fault my hand slipped while taking it" i say laughing and then laying down on him.

He started playing with my hair and i got this warm feeling. He touch just felt so smooth and gentle. He made me feel ways that a never felt before. I felt so calm and relax. Like everyone problem I had never existed. Maybe Nasim was right. At least about me liking Mena. Now I just have to find out if he likes be to. While i was thinking about all these things, I started to drift asleep after a long day.

__________________________

A/N: I hope everyone enjoyed this chapter

New update Tomorrow

Please Vote and Comment

❤️❤️❤️