Nineteen

**VERY INAPPROPRIATE CHAPTER BUT PEOPLE HAVE REQUESTED FOR IT!! LAST DIRTY ONE FOR A WHILE BECAUSE I DON'T THINK PEOPLE LIKE IT***

Naomi
------

Mena has been all over lately. I can tell his horny. Every time he try's to start something I stop him because I have to take care of Aaliyah who I love deeply. He just going through some type of lust phase....

" Babe..."

"Yes mena"

"I was think Will and Nasim can come over tonight"

"Ok it's that alright with them"

"I told them to come when Aaliyah is asleep for the night so we can watch a movie"

"Wow Mena..."

Later that night, I was wearing a light yellow dress. Nasim and Will just arrived and Mena was setting up for the movie.

"Hey Guys!!" I say hugging them both

"Hiiiii" Will yelled

"Shh Will, Aaliyah sleeping" Nasim cover his mouth

"My bad" he said giggling.

We got comfy on the couch. Mena and I sat in the couch and cuddled up together with a blanket on top of both of us.

Will and Nasim where on the loveseat with two separate blankets on them.

We were watching Peppermint. It was a hella intense movie. During the movie, I felt Mena rub my thigh under the blanket.

He start rubbing my area through my underwear causing me to twitch and look at him with wide eyes.

"What are you doing" I whisper yell

"Enjoy myself"

"Stop Mena we cant"

"We can, just be quiet"

I felt Mena slip a finger into me and started pumping. I took a deep breath and held it in trying not to make a sound. I looked at Will and Nasim but they were so into the movie.

I bite down on my blanket. I could feel my face getting red because I needed to let out a moan.

Mena start going faster and faster causing me to move. I tried to make it look like a was adjusting myself. Mena looked at me an smirked. Suddenly I seen Will look back at me

"Nay you alright? You look a little red"

"Ye-Yeah I'm ok"

"Ok just checking"

Right after that, Mena added another finger causing me to moan out loud. Mena laughed and Will and Nasim looked back at me.

"Shit sorry Mena just leaned his elbow into my stomach" I say laughing trying to cover it up.

"That sound wrong girl but you do you" Nasim said laughing.

When everyone was focused on the movie, Mena didn't stop. He kept going. I felt myself coming to a high but Mena whispered "Not yet Princess"

I was shook! I had no idea Mena had a kinky side. To be honest I didn't even know I had a kinky side.

This went on for a little longer until I clenched around him bitting my lip. I looked at Mena and he nodded to me. I released all over his fingers. Mena pulled his hand back and up to his mouth licking all his fingers slowly and then winking at me.

"I have to go to the bathroom" I say standing up and running off.

"Ima pause it" Will yelled up to me.

I heard a knock on the door and then Mena came in.

"Get out"

"I know you liked it"

"I moan out loud Mena that's embarrassing"

"It's ok mami" he said hugging me from behind and kissing my neck.

"Get cleaned up " he said and I punched him in the arm.

"Asshole"

When he left, I changed into a shirt and shorts. I looked in the mirror and wondered why the hell did I just do that.

______________________________

A/N: 3 people requested this so I decided to let my friend write it. Sorry for everyone that didn't like this but next chapter is going to be more calm and cute. I'm sorry if y'all didn't like this.

Please Vote and Comment (also read the A/N in my last chapter and Comment what you think!!!)

💜💜💜💜