Twelve

Naomi
------

*4 months later*

I am officially 5 months today. Mens takes a picture of my small baby bump every month until he/she is born. The doctor last told us that we could find out the gender which was last month.

Today, we are having a gender revel party that Nasim and Will planned for us. Everyone now knows that we're having a baby. We told the aladdin cast by having dinner together and when it was time for dessert, we got a cake made that said were having a baby,

Telling the fans was kinda rough, some people were really happy and some people were just being so harsh. One night I actually fell to the ground crying because of some people's comments. Another time I cried while smiled because of how nice people are.

I also been very sensitive lately. I have my mood swings. Sometimes I just want love and attention, other time I hate being near people. I'm really sensitive but we get by.

Anyways.... I'm very very excited for today. I did my hair in a half up, half down hair style. I'm wearing a tight yellow dress that really showed my bump. Mena wore a white button up with jeans and curly hair. He looked flawless. The party was located at Will's house.  Nasim texted me that everyone was hear and so me and Mena decided to leave.

"Are you ready baby.. correction, babies" Mena says laughing.

"I'm so excited babe!!! This is going to be so fun! We're gonna find out the gender of our lil baby!!"

"I know!! I'm so happy!"

We finally arrived. When we got there everything was pink and blue. There was a guess box were you got to guess what you thought we were having. There were decorations and beautiful things everywhere.

"Omg!! Will, Nasim... thank you so much" i say tearing up and hugging them both.

"This is incredible" Mena says with his eyes glowing.

"Ah, no biggie!ets get this party onnnn!!!" Will says.

"Whoop Whoop!! 🙌 " Nasim says smiling and laughing.

After greeting everyone and talking and eating and then talking and having dessert, it was finally the big moment. Everyone, beside Mena and I, received pigment sticks that would release the color or the gender.

We all stood outside as the sun was just setting. Pictures were being taken. Everything just felt perfect.

Mena and I stood in front of a huge black ballon with pins in our hand. This is the moment we all been waiting for. Mena held my hand with one hand and the pin in the other.

"OKAY EVERYONE!!!" Mena yelled

"3"

"2"

"1"

The whole perimeter was filled with the color of  pink smoke an everyone screaming "It's a girl!!!!"

I kissed Mena in the lips and we both start crying.

"Wow, Were having a little girl"

"I'm so excited, I love her"

Mena kissed my belly and we both walked over and start hugging people. 

By the end of the night, people were saying congrats and saying goodbyes. When we went back home, i laid on Mena while he posted a picture with the caption of its a girl. And i posted a pictures with pink hearts.

I kissed him and he kissed me and the baby again.

"She's gonna be daddy little girl, isn't she?" I say smiling.

He nodded and placed his forehead against mine.

"I love you"

"I love you too"

_____________________________

A/N: Ahhh is a girl🥳💜 hope y'all enjoyed
Btw I used a gender revel app to fine out the gender!!

Please Vote and Comment

❤️❤️❤️