Twenty

Mena
----

Today was a calm day. Aaliyah and I had just got home from the park. Naomi was asleep on the couch. She had a drink in her hand that was spilling out her hands. I quickly grabbed it and put a cloth down on top of the water. I noticed she had a heat pad on her stomach and Tylenol next to her along with a box of chocolate. It must be that time of the month.

I let her rest and I walked Aaliyah into her bedroom.

"How's my sweet angel doing?"

She smiled at me as I changed her clothes after her being very sweaty. I went back down stairs and sat on the floor against the couch Nay was sleeping on. I held Aaliyah in my arms as she played with my fingers.

I turned the TV on and kept the volume down low. I put on a kid television channel. Aaliyah watch for a little bit eventually got tired. She rested her head on my and I laid her on the floor. I laid down along side of her and rubbed her head softly.

"You know Aaliyah, you really are like your mommy. Your so beautiful, strong and loving. You always smile so bright and it melts my heart. You might be a baby now but I know that you will grow up to be a strong beautiful and compassionate woman. I won't let anyone hurt you. No matter what, I will support you throughout all your life decisions, unless they hurt you of course, 100%. I remember when I met your mommy. Right from the start she stole my heart and I didn't even realize it. I as in love with her. I didn't even realize how I would get Jealous if I thought someone was flirting with her. Don't tell her that though I never told her that. One night when me and mama started dating, I looked at her and knew that she was the one. I just had that feeling. The feeling where nothing else matters, or where you feel like your floating. I kept thinking about my future, and no matter how different I planned it, your mamas face was always in it. She was the one by my side, and that's how I just new it. One day, your gonna be going through that. Lucky I have time to prepare myself from your boy phase. I love you angel. And I'll always love you." I say smiling and I kiss her forehead.

I looked at Naomi and I seen her eyes fluttering, even though I knew she was pretending to sleep at this point. I picked Aaliyah up and laid her on the other couch and put a light blanket on her. I walked over to Naomi and sat under her feet.

"So how much did you hear?" I say laughing

"Maybe just.. a little"

"Mmmhmmmm"

"Ok maybe a lot" she said sitting up.

I kissed her lightly as she adjusted herself to cuddle with me.

"I don't feel well"

"Period?"

"Yup" she said making an annoyed face.

"I think I bleed through" she said rolling her eyes.

She went to get up but I quickly got up and stopped her.

"Wait No, I got it" I say. I went up to the bathroom and started a warm shower for her. I knew she liked that when she was on her period.

I carried her to the bathroom and undressed her.

"Thank you baby, you don't have to do this" she said.

"I don't... but I want to" I said.

She got in the shower and I went down to the wash. I put her dirty clothes in the washer and went back upstairs. I grabbed her new clothes and her towels and but them in the dryer so when she gets out they will be nice and warm for her.

When she got out the shower, she got changed and we went back downstairs. I grabbed her ice cream and cookie dough bites. I grabbed my laptop and put Netflix on so she can choose what she wants.

She smiled at me. "Mena, your such a gentleman!! I love you"

"I love you to"

We cuddled up together and watched Lemonade Mouth just so we could get a laugh. She ended up falling asleep on me. I love her so much.

________________________________

A/N: more of a cute chapter!! I need a man like Mena😩!!! Hope y'all liked this chapter!! Love y'all

Please Vote and Comment

💜💜💜💜