Thirteen

Mena
------

Naomi has been having very bad mood swings. All morning she was sensitive and crying but now all she wants is my love.Last night she was furious about something and I have no idea why.

I was sitting on the couch when Naomi came over to me. She pulled me and pouted until we got to the bedroom. She laid me down and kissed me all over. I flipped her over and start kissing her from her face all the way down to her belly. Her bump was growing pretty big and it's the cutest thing ever.

She start taking my shirt off.

"Hey wait Naomi, I'm really hungry can we continue this later. I haven't ate all day."

"Mena!!! Why do you hate me so much" she yells while pushing me off

"Babe, you know that's not true your just one of  your moody days."

"MOODY?!??... MENA THIS IS NOT MOODY"

"Well then okay, let's go eat, I know your having pregnancy cravings."

I went to grab her hand but she pushed it away and start ignoring me. I grabbed her arm and pulled her towards me.

"Babygirl, you know I love you so so much. I give my WHOLE heart up to you. You complete me baby. Now let's get you and baby some food so you can both be happy."

She smiled at me and kissed me. "Ok" she said lacing her fingers with mine.

I laughed at her thinking it's funny ,in a good way, that she chances so quickly.

While eating dinner, we start discussing Names for the baby. We had no idea what we wanted to name her.

After dinner we decided since we haven't come up with anything yet, to post a picture on Instagram. This picture was an ultrasound of the baby. The caption read: We need help on baby names!!! Comment what you guys like!❤️

A/N: COMMENT NAMES!!

After all that, we went into the living room to watch a movie. She start snuggling up on me and kissing me. She fell asleep on me during the movie. She looks so beautiful when she sleeps. I placed a kiss on her forehead as laid her name with a blanket on top of her. I was so excited for tonight because that when we're gonna look at baby names.

I got bored as Naomi was taking a very long nap and curled up with her. I fell peacefully asleep with my babygirl in my arms.

______________________________

A/N: this was kinda a dull chapter butttt please comment names down below because the next chapter is gonna be filled with excitement and surprises !  Also the pic up top just because it's cute😂😂

Please Vote and Comment

❤️❤️❤️❤️