Twenty Nine

**WARNING DIRTY CHAPTER AHEAD**

Naomi
-----
Today is Menas birthday. I wanted to make him feel so very special. I got him many different gifts and wore his favorite outfit on me. I did my hair and makeup and made sure I looked perfect. Tonight was his lucky night.

Aaliyah and Mena were downstairs playing and opening up gifts that people had sent to him.

"Happy Birthday baby" i whispered in his ear and kissed his cheek.

He grabbed my waist and started kissing my neck...

"Save that for later" I say pushing him away and grabbing Aaliyah. We all spent time together and decided to eat together as a family instead of going out without Aaliyah. I took many pictures and we all ate vegan cookies and brownies. They were very delicious and Mena and Aaliyah both enjoyed them very much.

Sooner or later... it was late at night and Aaliyah was in bed. Mena was in bed watching Tv. I turned out the lights and lit candles around the room.

"What are you doing" He said.

"I got a little surprise" I say slipping off my clothes revealing the lingerie I was wearing.

"Ouuu my favorite" He said reaching over to pull me

"Not yet" I say pulling out a cake I had brought up.

"Oh...my...god... MY FAVORITE" he says laughing. "Now back to me and you"

I started to unbuckle his pants and pulled out his member. I put cake on his tip and licked around it before sucking it off. I could see that me teasing Mena was not helping.

"Nay-I"

"Shhh" I say going down on him and deep throating him. I started to choke as he force himself into my mouth.

I came up and laid him down. I straddled him and started bouncing up and down. He flipped me over and slammed into me. He covered my mouth so that my moans didn't leave a echo.

I could tell his was coming to a high but I wanted more.

"I'm not done with you" i say smirking and laying him down once again.

I was twerking on his dick and then I started riding him. His eyes rolled to the back of his head as he released everywhere along with me.

"Happy Birthday daddy"

We both collapsed onto the bed and cuddled up with each other. Our bare bodies came together once again as he hugged me tight.

"I love you Meens"

"I love you Nay"

______________________________

A/N: short chapter!! I'm sorry:( HAPPY BIRTHDAY MENA!!! I LOVE HIM SO SO MUCH I COULD NEVER FIND WORDS TO EXPLAIN IT. I WISH HIM THE BEST!!!

Please Vote and Comment

❤️❤️❤️🤪🤪🤪