Thirty Five

Mena
------
"Today's the day man" Will said as he fixed my tie.

"Just breathe Mena, Just Breathe" I said to my self as I looked at myself in the mirror.

"You look fine my man" Will said while patting my back.

"No... the color clashes and I-"

"I don't wanna hear that. Stop being nervous and get you ass out there"

"5 minutes" a worker said as they set up the last of the chairs. We were at our favorite spot. The beach.

Naomi
-------

"Holy shit... I- Nas I'm so scared "

"You look absolutely stunning"

"What if he thinks I look stupid"

"What? Stop getting ahead of yourself. Today's is your day."

"I love you Nas" I said as she kissed my cheek.

"It's show time" Nas said as my father met me in the back.

His eyes killed with tears. "My little baby is all grown up and now I have to give her away. I loved you first" he said as he kissed my cheek.

"I love you daddy" K said as I started to tear up.

"Hey hey hey no sad tears, it's your day. Let's go beautiful"

As soon as the music started to play, Will and Nasim latched hands and walked up the aisle. The rest of the bridesmaids and groomsmen walked out followed my my sweet baby Aaliyah throwing rose petals. My little flower girl.

Once I heard the music change and my dad look at me. I stood in place and started to walk with my father. I locked eyes with Mena and started to cry.

As I reached the alter, I gave my father as Mena kissed him as well. I then held Mena's hands as he whispered "you look absolutely stunning."

My eyes filled with tears as he said those words. This was definitely one of the best moments on my life.

The wedding service went on but at this moment, it was time to say the vows.

Will have Mena the rings and he held my hand in his.

"I, Mena, take you, Naomi, to be my lawfully wedded wife. I promise to be true to you in good times and in bad, in sickness and in health. I will love and honor you for all my days."

"I, Naomi, take you, Mena, to be my husband. I promise to be true to you in good times and in bad, in sickness and in health. I will love and honor you for all of my days."

"Naomi, do you take this ring, as I sign of my love and fidelity?" He said tearing up.

"I- I do"

He then slipped the beautiful ring on that shine so perfectly.

"Mena, do you take this ring as a sign of my love and fidelity?"

"I do" he said smiling ever so brightly.

"You may now, kiss the bride" the pastor said as he released doves.

I never kissed him so hard in my life. I never loved him so much.

"Naomi I love you" he said as he swung me around.

"I love you most!"

After pictures, we stayed out dancing until moonlight.

"Before we end the night, want to dance to the very first song we danced to?"

"Of course!"

Just then eyes off of you started to play. The exact same on by prettymuch. I kissed him so tightly as we danced the night away.

THE END!!!
________________________________

A/N: THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 5K READS!! YOU ALL MEAN THE WORLD TO ME. THIS HELPED ME OUT OF A REALLY HARD TIME IN LIFE. I LOVE YOU ALL SO SO MUCH!! THANK YOU FOR READING!!

BE READY FOR A SEQUEL!!! COMING SOON

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT

I LOVE YOU ALL

💛💛💛💛