Twenty three

I RESPECT JORDAN 100%!!! THIS IS ONLY FOR THE STORY LINE!!!! TRUST ME I HAVE NO DISRESPECT FOR HIM.

Naomi
------

Naomi------

~~

It's been a while after Jordan hasn't answered my text. Mena was sound asleep. I could feel his warm embrace on my body. I kissed his forehead goodnight before falling asleep shortly after.

~~

In the morning, I woke up and didn't see Mena anywhere. I thought he might have been with Aaliyah. I sat up and seen Aaliyah sleeping there. I let her be and looked around the house. He must of went out. I called him 2 times but he didn't answer. Aaliyah woke up so I had to walk her a feed her breakfast. I kept calling Mena but no response. I decided to call Will.

"Hey Naomi!! What's up"

"Hey, sorry to bother but have you talked or seen Mena?"

"Sorry no I haven't"

"Ok thanks so much I gotta go"

"Everything good?"

"Yeah yeah, ok bye"

"Peace"

I hung up and kept calling Mena but no response. I called Nasim and other people that I thought may have known where he was but no one knew. Sooner or later it was late. 6:00 pm. Aaliyah and I went out looking at all the places he could have been.

I was about to call the police but suddenly I heard the lock on the door. Mena walked in with a black hoodie on and gray sweatpants. The hood was on and cover his face.

"Mena, where were you!?? I called you so many times" I say jumping up and putting Aaliyah down to play.

"Out"

"Out???? That's all you were out? I think not Mena"

"I was ok, I'm sorry my phone wasn't on"

"Don't you know better. The hell I was worried"

"Sorry" He said about to walk away from me but I pulled his arm back.

"What are you hiding" I say.

"Nothing"

"Mena... " I flipped his hood off. He had a big dark bruised eye. He's nose was bloody and his lip was busted. He had cuts all over his face. I could tell he was in pain. I looked down and notice blood forming through his pants on his thigh.