Nine

Mena
------

It was the Night of the London Premiere. I was so excited for tonight. Naomi looked beautiful in her dress and her hair was gorgeous.

I kissed her cheek and squeezed her hand. We started to walk out and fans were cheering! People going crazy and taking pictures. As Naomi was getting her pictures taken alone, I went over to get interviewed.

I greeted the man politely before starting the interview. He was very nice. The whole time during that interview, we was taking about how Naomi and I left everyone in shock. He said he was very happy for us and I smiled and said thank you.

Naomi and I got our pictures taken together. She looked so stunning and beautiful. I don't know what I would do with out her. I love her so god damn much.

Later that Night, I went over to Naomi's hotel room. We ate candy and talked about tonight. We talked about funny memories that we had together. We got comfy in her bed and started cuddling. I held her right in my arms as she looked up at me.

"Mena?"

"Yes baby?" I said

"Am I to boring for you... it not enough?" she says with tears in her eyes

"What? No no! Absolutely not! Not enough? You are everyone! What makes you think all of this" I say wiping her tears and kissing her forehead.

"It's just- nothing"

"No Nay, it's not nothing! What is it" I say while tying her hair back.

"I don't wanna talk about it right now" she said

"I don't want it to bother you babe."

"It won't I'm fine. Just... hug me please"

I pulled her close to me wondering what was wrong. She seem upset to talk about it so I changed the subject to make her feel better. I even got up and did a dance just to see her smile.

Later on, at 6:00 am, we got in the plane to head to Berlin. Everyone on was very tired. We all got settled in. Naomi head was on my shoulder. Will was sitting across from me explaining to me how he fell down the stairs on the way out. We were both dying laughing and it startled Naomi.

She looked at me and smiled. "Mena... your perfect"

"That's all you boo!" I said and we both laughed.

We all fell asleep on the plane. We were all really exhausted from that long night.

_____________________________

A/N: my friend wrote this chapter!! Hope you all liked it! In the next chapter that I'm currently writing. There will be a time skip to present day. After Aladdin and things like that. I have so many ideas I'm excited to share with you all!!

Please Vote and Comment

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️